KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Infinum Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infinum

Infinum

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infinum

Interview

The process of the interview is quite too long. You will have the first interview with HR, then you will have an exercise which is online and limited to 2h and then a final interview with the head of project managers.

Interview Questions
  • Can you provide an estimation of companies expenses?
    Answer Question

Infinum

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Infinum

Interview

The whole interview took 2 months, looking back it feels hilarious but true. After the regular HR screenings and questions, I've got an extensive task through which I've learned a lot about the company and became even more eager to be a part of it. My deadline to finish the presentation was in a week, which I did - it somehow took ages again to get to the final interview scheduling with Infinum COO, BDM and HR to present the work done. The atmosphere was sterile and discouraging, what was most strange is there was no feedback shared later on what was possibly missing from the work presented and why the negative response - even after an honest ask to the HR after the process.

Interview Questions
  • What Infinum competitors do you know?

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Infinum

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infinum in Feb 2022

Interview

First round was an interview with their recruiter, which was thorough but very pleasant. Questions ranged from basics, to situational and behavioral questions. Also a part was conducted in English. Second round was a group assignment with other candidates. This assignment took me by surprise, but the goal is to focus on teamwork and communication, and not if your answers are right or wrong. Third round was an assignment which you can do at home in your own time, but deliver it by an end date they set. This was a little more time consuming, so key is to set aside enough time to do it. This was followed by a personality test and logical sequence test. The logical test was quite difficult (or at least the most difficult I've encountered so far). Last round was a test in Google Sheets that you did before the last interview with the hiring manager and the person you'd be directly working for. Questions in the last interview also ranged from basics, to very specific situational questions.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of the qualities you look for in a leader, and what are some of the qualities you'd look for if you were hiring a person for this job? How would you resolve a problem with an employee who's not following company guidelines?

Infinum

Application

I interviewed at Infinum

Interview

The whole process included 4 steps, after submitting the application (which in itself required solving a task). First interview with HR - about 1 hour, general topics and questions, background and the industry, questions that check the way you think Group testing - solving a task in a team with other applicants Individual testing - classic logical reasoning/English/iq test Interview with management and HR - again background + business oriented questions - what would you do in situation like x and y, how would you calculate x and y

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infinum

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infinum

Interview

Interview looks like interrogation for court process. Asked for feedback response was they do not share feedback. Email feedback was generic thank you but no thank you “we have too many too good applicants”.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infinum

Application

I interviewed at Infinum

Interview

Simple, direct and pleasant. A short questionnaire about some personal stuff from the cv and cover letter and employment history, some technical stuff and that was it. Test assignment was included at the end, if that is a deal breaker for someone. Every company should be like this. If you are on the lookout for a cool developer job, apply here.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions regarding the open position skillset.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zagreb

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infinum (Zagreb) in Apr 2021

Interview

I was selected for the first round of interviews, but I found a job in the meantime. One e-mail interaction was enough to write this interview review. I was contacted by the HR telling me (not proposing!) that the interview will be held on X in 10:30 AM and that it will last one hour. Telling me to abandon my job where I currently work for ONE HOUR. I have been on dozen interviews and this is a first. Bigger firms or smaller firms, they all respected my time and asked when is it convenient for me, and we always reached a compromise. It seems that HR at Infinum lack the knowledge that the job that pays the bills gets priority. The second thing was this: I politely declined their interview telling them that I already got a job, thanking them for choosing me and wishing them well. I got absolutely no feedback. Again, the first company to do so, and I've interviewed at conglomerates and small businesses.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zagreb

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infinum (Zagreb) in Apr 2021

Interview

In my case, the whole process was split in 3 distinct phases. The initial interview was both professional and laid back (which is a good thing), it also involved a part that was done in English (to check your verbal fluency). The second phase was a written assignment, followed by the final group panel interview with the C-suite and someone from the team you'd be working in. It's safe to assume that the whole process can vary depending on the position you're applying to. I can say that, although I didn't get the job, the overall experience was almost entirely positive - the biggest plus was that I felt like they really wanted to get to know me (which is often not the case). As for some constructive criticism, the final interview lacked feedback regarding the written assignment (that one being the biggest) and some questions were asked that were obvious/answered in the previous stages and/or CV/assignment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zagreb

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infinum (Zagreb) in Jan 2021

Interview

After the initial talk with a guy from HR department they said that they are glad to continue the process with me and sent me a task (java project <db, spring, tests, document> ). As I'm a senior developer I resolved that task without any problem (but it took some time) and I fulfilled all the things they put in front of me. They were postponing my last step conversation with the team lead for almost 2 weeks and in the end sent me "You are great but other better developers were also participating in this interview process ..." thank you mail. So, If you have time to lose, and want to be played, I'm not claiming that the company is bad, but if you ask me and If you are a serious person, skip this company. There are many better opportunities!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zagreb

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infinum (Zagreb) in Dec 2020

Interview

First interview is with talent acquisition specialist. After that I got an assignment which I had to do online (lasted about 2 hours). Next step was online psychological testing and the last step was interview with the HR manager and CTO.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews