Inflexxion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inflexxion Interview Questions

2.1

Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inflexxion (Newton, MA).

Interview

Very professional, very quick turnaround, phone interview, followed by in person interview with team representing all levels within the group, including owners and VPs. Great talent. Very well spoken people; informative, educational, clear picture of the role and organization.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself; why are you interested in this organization? ; how would you go about developing educational tools on health education for college students?   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Inflexxion (Newton, MA).

Interview

Leah was fantastic as HR VP and I felt comfortable immediately. I went forward to turn down the offer from ADL in Boston, Ma. I found myself laughing and immediate sense of comfort.

Health Analytics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inflexxion (Newton, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

I was contacted through a recruiter and went through a phone interview to an in person interview. It was advertised originally as a project manager position, then it was adapted to a lower level (this lower level was made VERY clear by their HR person). The position was very poorly defined - the interviewers including senior management were unable to answer questions such as 'how will success be measured' and 'what will the priorities be in the first month'. It was made clear that 'emergencies' regularly occurred which required employees to stay late and work extra hours. Emergency is defined as a client asking for work that is out of scope.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I could use process improvement to move the department to be more proactive than reactive.   Answer Question

After the interview I didn't feel that the environment was conducive to a positive work life balance. Also, the position was poorly defined, at a lower level than the one I accepted an interview for, am qualified for, and the qualifications they were looking for - and the salary reflected this.

Tech Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inflexxion (Newton, MA) in July 2012.

Interview

Met with HR first then came back and met with some of the employees in the department in a large conference room then met highering manager separately. Overall process was not stressful at all. Employees seemed very nice and honest about the company.

QA Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inflexxion (Newton, MA) in August 2011.

Interview

Run of the mill interview about technical knowledge

Interview Questions

• Was asked to give example how to solve selected technical problems   Answer Question

Negotiation

The easiest enhancement to get was an extra week of paid vacation.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Inflexxion in June 2011.

Interview

Very smooth, friendly people. Basic computer science questions were asked at the time. Also asked me about my prior experiences, good sense of humor and easy process. Interview last for three hours but half of the time we were talk about future projects which is a pleasant experience for me.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenge project you have accomplished in the past two years in your previous job?   Answer Question

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inflexxion (Newton, MA) in December 2009.

Interview

Inflexxion was one of three companies who called me back for interviews - I was referred by an existing employee. In my first phone interview, I met only with the HR person at the time, and then the Creative Director. I then came in for two in-person rounds, each one with several people simultaneously... quicker overall, but a little bit tribunal-like. The interviews were not too terribly challenging, and seemed mostly designed to vet if a) I had a basic level of skill, and b) if I would be a good match in personality. All in all it was a pretty pleasant and painless process that only took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any very tough questions - they asked me about my experience and process in many areas (design, UX, coding, production), I told them and showed them samples. A lot of the match seemed to be personality and style, which was a very good fit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was a poor negotiator at that point and might have been able to swing a bit more salary, but I doubt it. I did manage to get an extra few days of vacation, and had I known the culture and been ballsier, I am sure I could have gotten at least a full week.