Influence Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Influence Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Influence Health

2.5

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Influence Health in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewer was enthusiastic, easy to talk to, and knowledgeable. The interview lasted about 30 minutes or so. The responses during the interview seemed that she was very interested in my skillset.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were relevant to the position. She also allowed you to discuss your experience as it related to their job requirements.   Answer Question

Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Influence Health (Birmingham, AL) in November 2018.

Interview

Terrible, leadership seemed unorganized. HR was also unorganized and the overall process seemed completely like a disjointed effort. I left there feeling like, "who would work for this company". Was a little terrifying.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite childhood game   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Influence Health in December 2016.

Interview

My experience interviewing with this company gave me cause for concern. Twice, I took off work and prepared for phone interviews, and twice the call was rescheduled with no apology or explanation. When I did have my first call, it lasted 5 minutes, and then was told they'd follow up with me the next week. A month later(!). I received a one sentence email from HR saying they'd like to set up another phone interview. Again, I took time off work but no one ever called. The next day. I got an email from someone I've never heard of (and who had an obscure marketing title) saying they had a scheduling conflict and wanted to reschedule for the following week. Obviously this person doesn't understand time zones, because the time they wanted to call was at 5:30AM my time. This person never apologized for not calling, which says a lot about the culture of this company. Based on the reviews and my interview experience, I came to the conclusion that this company has big problems and wasn't for me.

Interview Questions

• 1st HR interview: Gave brief info about the company and then asked: Are you currently employed? What is your current salary? Where did you hear about this position? Interview lasted 5 minutes.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Influence Health (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

Here is the step-by-step process: Application submitted online. Internal referral by friend. Phone screening by HR recruiter. Phone screen by hiring manager. In person interview. Phone screen by VP of Sales. Job offer/letter of intent.

Decision was made rather quickly as they needed to fill the role.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Influence Health in June 2011.

Interview

Expect the "usual" questions when it comes to interviewing

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Interview

Interview in person with hiring manager face-to-face
    Offered references (didn't ask, so I offered to close the deal)
    References called
    Offer extended

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase; I was offered a salary and a position that I didn't believe I had interviewed for that wasat a lower level than anticipated

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Influence Health.

Interview

Long process; will tell you what ever they need to to get you in the door. They typically like to parade you around to various directors to get an overall feel for you and the fit but will end up hiring a friend or a buddy. I purview to a few discussions on other employees that should never even cross a Director / VP's mind. Old boy network at its finest.

Interview Questions

• how much work can you handle?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None really, I stated a price and they accepted. Make sure you ask for enough to live with for the next few years as they do not give raises or bonuses despite what they say.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Influence Health (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

After applying to the job online, I got an email a week later asking if I could have a phone screening for the position. I passed the screener and was asked if I could have a phone interview with the hiring manager in a couple of days. After that interview, I was asked to come in for a face to face meeting with the hiring manager. I passed that interview and a week later had another phone interview with the VP of the department. Soon after the phone interview I was asked to come in for a face to face interview with the VP. The following day I was offered the job. Start to finish took about 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Your standard what, when, where, how, and why questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Influence Health (Birmingham, AL) in June 2013.

Interview

I initially did a phone interview with the HR person. This was more of a screening than anything else. Then I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then they scheduled me to go onsite to Birmingham. Multiple people interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• They did nor specifically ask about my project management skills. It was more around dealing with people.   1 Answer

Negotiation

At that point I was only dealing with the HR person. They offered. I countered. We agreed.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Influence Health.

Interview

The recruiter matched me to an open job that matched my skills and experience. First had a phone screening with HR, then a phone interview with hiring manager, face-to-face interview with manager and several team members before receiving an offer.