Infopro Malaysia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infopro Malaysia Interview Questions

Interviews at Infopro Malaysia

2.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infopro Malaysia in October 2013.

Interview

First round of interview will be meeting the HOD. 2nd round of interview will be meeting with CEO. No examination required. Formal wear is required. you can negotiate your salary at the 2nd stage of the interview.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infopro Malaysia in December 2018.

Interview

Written exam with 4 parts. Then interview. Prior to the screening, lots of document requirement.

I do not recommend applying here if you are an expat. They will only consider your current compensation as a basis for the salary.

Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infopro Malaysia (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in August 2015.

Interview

The process is quite linear. First I was asked to do a test, basic logic test. Since I am not a Java developer, I skipped the Java test. Afterwards, was an interview with the HOD, asking about what projects I have worked on, and whether I am familiar with few of the technologies. Then if the CEO is available, will be a 2nd interview session with the CEO on the same day

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with <few cases> ? If not, why don't you feel curious to get to know about it before?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infopro Malaysia (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in January 2014.

Interview

It takes about 1 month to process your application from start to end. Initial process is the HR will call you for interview (technical assessment and face to face interview). There will be second interview if you have potential to be hired. After that you will offered to work full time.

Interview Questions

• They will ask related with java questions for example what is different string buffer and normal string?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infopro Malaysia (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in November 2017.

Interview

During the interview for a intern position, the company has introduce the company structure, product, the customer source. The company have give me some test paper to do, each test paper is giving 30 minutes, and also ask for the interest and preferable position.