Informa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Informa

2.8

Senior UX Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Informa (Dallas, TX) in May 2020.

Interview

The full process took over a month and the recruiter provided very little communication during the process. I was led to believe I was doing well and would be selected. This was the worst interview process in my career, run from this company.

Interview Questions

• It a series of 4-6 interviews with portfolio walk thrus and "Design Exercises"   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Interview

Recruiters had missed the interview twice, each interview was canceled at the very last minute via email. The third round interview was taken virtually. No response after the virtual interview.

Creative Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Informa.

Interview

More people than expected. Process was pretty straightforward. They were very enthusiastic. Formal dress suggested. Probably lasted for about 2 hours, just shy of 2 hours if I recall correctly. Validated parking, drank the water...

Interview Questions

• Where I see myself in 5 years   1 Answer

Data Business Analyst Interview

Interview

It was a fairly simply interview process. There was a phone screening, phone interview, then an on site interview. We talked about the role as well as my current position and technology skills.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Informa (New York, NY) in June 2019.

Interview

2 phone calls then an in-person interview, took about a little over a month. In person interview lasted longer than expected, set of questions that read from a sheet and then a chance for me to describe my current role and what I am seeking

Interview Questions

• If we were to call your current employer, what would he/she say are the top skills that make you unique?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Informa (New York, NY) in May 2019.

Interview

1st interview- hiring HR, on the phone, 10 mins
    2nd interview- manager, on the phone, 30 mins
    3rd interview- manager and senior associate
    4th interview- different senior associate

Asked about my background, strengths and weaknesses. Straight out of college so didn't have much, but just discussed my internships. Very comfortable and it felt more like a regular conversation.

Associate Editor Interview

Interview

The interview processes started with a phone screening from HR, whom then set up in-person interviews with the managing editors of the publications I might have been working on. From there, the editors submitted their reviews to HR, who contacted me again to finalize the hiring process/offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe your editorial process.   1 Answer

Ad Trafficker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Informa (Overland Park, KS) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process was not the typical business interview that I have seen with other companies. They were rather laid back and more casual about the process. I will mention that I did interview with 4 managers in the room at once, which was unusual, but it did not alarm me. They were all very welcoming and it felt more of a "get to know you" rather than drilling with questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when a client or customer was not happy with the product/service. How did you handle this situation?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Informa.

Interview

I was very disappointed with the hiring process at UBM. I had an initial interview with their recruiter which went very well. She passed me along to another employee for a phone interview that went great. I went into the office for an in person interview with 2 people. They were both very nice and said I would be hearing back in 2 weeks. During that time I was contacted for an interview with a VP. After the interview I waited. The date they said they’d contact me came and went and I didn’t hear anything. About 5 days later I reached out to the recruiter who said she would have an answer by the end of the day. I never heard anything after that. I had 5 interviews and they didn’t have the decency to send me a quick email saying I didn’t get the job. Horrible treatment and I will never recommend anyone to apply there.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working here?   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Informa (Southfield, MI) in December 2018.

Interview

Applied on line as the job description suited my experience and skills. Had two lengthy phone interviews and two in person interviews with the last being a group interview with department heads that were clueless.

Interview Questions

• Unorganized and didn't know what they wanted. Job has changed titles numerous times. Interview felt as if they were trying to catch me out with dumb questions. Could have done the job with my eyes closed, their loss!   Answer Question