Initium Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Initium Consulting

2.6

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Initium Consulting (San Diego, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

During the first interview, they were NOT clear about what the job actually was. The second one came and it was a total scam. We went to Wal-Mart to try and sell Direct TV to people, and that was the job. They don't tell you this in the description of what the job is or in the initial interview(s). DON'T DO IT!

Because it was a scam.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Initium Consulting (San Diego, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied via indeed, got a call from HR where she told me about the job and asked me what I was looking for, came in for a 1st interview with owner, then had a final interview with the person who had the "final say" in hiring me. In the first interview the owner asked questions like what 3 items would I bring with me if I was stranded on an island. All in all the process was about 2 weeks or less. Everyone who I met along the interview process was very kind and positive.

Interview Questions

• Who is someone you look up to and what would they say about you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Initium Consulting (San Diego, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was brief, everyone in the company seemed very nice, and happy to be there, but when I asked about what I would be doing day to day, all I could get were very generic answers.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength and what is your kryptonite?   1 Answer

Junior Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Initium Consulting.

Interview

The interview was fairly short and straightforward. The whole interview process is comprised of three rounds of interviews: the 1st one is brief and introductory if you pass that you get access to the 2nd one which is perhaps the longest. This round is a 45 minutes group meeting with other candidates that goes over the role, at this point the hiring manager will check if you are a good potential fit. The 3rd round is the most crucial one which will decide whether you will be employed or not.

Interview Questions

• If you could meet a person, dead or alive, who would you meet and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Initium Consulting (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was simple and overall positive. First, filled out a questionnaire page with a few questions. Then proceeded to meet with the president of the company. It felt very conversational and he was very informative when it came to answering my questions.

Interview Questions

• What is one skill that you want to have the most improvement on?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Initium Consulting (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Easy to communicate with recruiter via email and phone text. Got a interview really quick, in matter of 3 days I got my 1st interview. A 2nd interview is set up if they are really interested on hiring you.

Entry Level Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Initium Consulting (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I did three interviews. The first one was a one on one meeting with the manager. The second interview was a peer interview; we went to the cafe downstairs and talked about the business. Third interview was short

Interview Questions

• If you can meet a person dead or alive, who would you meet and why?   Answer Question

Entry Level Retail Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Initium Consulting (San Diego, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Someone gave me a call and asked questions about what I was looking for. I came in for an interview at their office and met with the manager. My next interview was an hour long with an employee. We went over the business and what my role was going to be