Inland Empire Health Plan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.4

Provider Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inland Empire Health Plan (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The process took over 3 months. Currently on my 5 interview. Interviews are somewhat easy. They really want to see if you're a people person and can carry on a conversation. So far so good!

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Inland Empire Health Plan (Ontario, CA).

Interview

There are five interviews. And they're looking for humble compassionate people. Who can be gentle with patients but confident all together. They're looking for potential employees who understand the medical health industry.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Behavioral Health Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inland Empire Health Plan (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by 2 nice ladies. Lasted about 20 minutes. For some reason they didn't have my resume printed out so I had to tell them about myself and past experiences from the top of my head. I didn't have any mental services experience, so I didn't have the best interview and didnt really know how to answer their questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any mental services experience? What would you do if someone calls you and tell you they are depresses? What do you know about this position?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Inland Empire Health Plan (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I emailed a resume to the email address listed. about 2 days later I received an email requesting an interview with available times. I selected a time to go in, and was interviewed by 2 young ladies.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my customer service experience, which I shared over 15 years of experiences with them, and that was really all they asked   Answer Question

Provider Relations Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Inland Empire Health Plan (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Nice friendly experience. Felt like it was less of an interview and more of a gauge of how enthusiastic I was about the position and how I would fit into the culture of the department.

Interview Questions

• What prior experience related to this position?   1 Answer
    • Am I opposed to a large amount of reading during the training process?   Answer Question

PSR Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Inland Empire Health Plan in January 2014.

Interview

Took awhile to get hired. Much easier if you can find someone who works there to help you out. Also they do a hair drug test and a detailed background search.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years all easy questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Able to negotiate salary but not by too much

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inland Empire Health Plan (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Unusual interview process that involves all the usual players (HR, Manager, Director), but also the entire top management (Chiefs & CEO) all individually. Which can lead to approx. 8 separate interviews. A large percentage of their staff are Temps, which is a way to try out potential employees for a period of time, before making an offer.

Interview Questions

• Just the usual questions. Although with the number of separate interviews, they questions can vary from easy to tough.   1 Answer

Enrollment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inland Empire Health Plan (San Bernardino, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Was called to set up interview. Met with Supervisor the following week. She explained that this would be the first interview. The candidates that continue will then have a series of interviews with the CEO and all the major chiefs of IEHP.

Interview Questions

• How do you define teamwork?   1 Answer
    • Explain a time you had to go above a beyond for a customer?   1 Answer