Inland Empire Health Plan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inland Empire Health Plan Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2018

2.5

Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Inland Empire Health Plan.

Interview

Took me over a month. Applied in March and received a phone call from them 2 weeks later. After the phone interview, they set up an interview with the hiring manager and afterwards an interview with the chief executives. It's a tedious process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for IEHP? How do you organize? What do you do in your daily work?   Answer Question

Grievance and Appeals Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inland Empire Health Plan (Rancho Cucamonga, CA).

Interview

Applied through a recruiter and it took 3 weeks. Had 3 interviews that went well and last was with CEO. The admins were rude and my interview was 30 min late. They did not check on me or anything.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience? Why do you want to work here? Basic questions. Easy interview.   1 Answer

Healthcare Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inland Empire Health Plan (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Great interview but tough questions. They asked very detailed questions about education and work experience. Asked more questions than expected. Very nice interviewers. Wanted concise answers. Was not prepared for an in depth case review

Provider Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inland Empire Health Plan (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The process took over 3 months. Currently on my 5 interview. Interviews are somewhat easy. They really want to see if you're a people person and can carry on a conversation. So far so good!

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Inland Empire Health Plan (Ontario, CA).

Interview

There are five interviews. And they're looking for humble compassionate people. Who can be gentle with patients but confident all together. They're looking for potential employees who understand the medical health industry.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Behavioral Health Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inland Empire Health Plan (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by 2 nice ladies. Lasted about 20 minutes. For some reason they didn't have my resume printed out so I had to tell them about myself and past experiences from the top of my head. I didn't have any mental services experience, so I didn't have the best interview and didnt really know how to answer their questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any mental services experience? What would you do if someone calls you and tell you they are depresses? What do you know about this position?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Inland Empire Health Plan (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I emailed a resume to the email address listed. about 2 days later I received an email requesting an interview with available times. I selected a time to go in, and was interviewed by 2 young ladies.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my customer service experience, which I shared over 15 years of experiences with them, and that was really all they asked   Answer Question

Provider Relations Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Inland Empire Health Plan (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Nice friendly experience. Felt like it was less of an interview and more of a gauge of how enthusiastic I was about the position and how I would fit into the culture of the department.

Interview Questions

• What prior experience related to this position?   1 Answer
    • Am I opposed to a large amount of reading during the training process?   Answer Question

Utilization Review Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Inland Empire Health Plan (San Bernardino, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

The supervisor and Director was great and made me feel at ease during the very long hiring process with multiple interviews. The atmosphere during the interview was really calming.
    The tour was great.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from the job?   Answer Question
    • What do you bring to the position that we should know that separates you from the other applicants?   Answer Question
    • What do you have as expectations of the company?   Answer Question

PSR Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Inland Empire Health Plan in January 2014.

Interview

Took awhile to get hired. Much easier if you can find someone who works there to help you out. Also they do a hair drug test and a detailed background search.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years all easy questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Able to negotiate salary but not by too much