Inland Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Inland Hospital

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterville, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inland Hospital (Waterville, ME) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied through Online portal. Phone interview was first. Interviewed with Nurse Supervisor then peer interview with 3 other nurses. Received invitation to tour unit to ask question before offer. After offer, submitted drug test and workplace physical. Accepted offer and began at next training cycle.

Interview Questions

• What was one instance where you felt you were right and your employer was wrong.   Answer Question

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterville, ME

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inland Hospital (Waterville, ME) in April 2009.

Interview

The entire process was pleasant and rather stress free. There was peer interview as well as nurses interview.
    They place a great deal of importance in the " personality fit" within the group.
    I must say it is a pleasant and cooperative working environment. Overall I would say it has been one of the most relaxed job interviews iI've had.

Interview Questions

• What is the worst thing you've ever done at your previous job?   Answer Question