Innocean Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Innocean

2.8

Sort:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Innocean (Huntington Beach, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through online (the homepage). Took 3 weeks for HR to contact me. After that, one round of interview through Zoom.
    After the online interview, which took me about 30 min, we had another round of zoom meeting during April. First one was personal behavioral questions and the second was professional business questions.

Interview Questions

• Why Innocean?
      Tell me when you failed and how you overcame?
      Tell me when you were in a group.
      Why do you want to work with commercial company?
      Just an overview of your personal achievements and your goals. Alot of background check going though resume, but it should be fine since we wrote the resume.
      Nothing to hard or out of the ordinary. No creativity required, just ways to present yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Innocean (Huntington Beach, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

People in HR team are nice but the process is very slow. It takes too long to get the feedback. I guess it is very complicated system. I think it was good opportunity to get into this company.

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Innocean (Huntington Beach, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was very casual, but be sure to bring your 'A' game. Confidence is key, but open mindedness is imperative. When applying for an internship here, be sure to do your research on the client, agency culture, and interviewer background(LinkedIn, Awards, Education, etc.)

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to intern with (Insert agency department) ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The intern wage is set.

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Innocean (Huntington Beach, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a video application, phone interview, and an in-person interview. The HR girls are super friendly and easy to talk to but are a little slow with responding to emails. It was a very thorough process but definitely worth it because it is a great group of interns!

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Innocean.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. Got in and met different managers and directors. Questions were straight forward and if you are prepared easy. 2nd interview came around right away because they liked me and was also a easy interview.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Innocean (Huntington Beach, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted over a month after doing so. The HR recruiter scheduled a phone interview with me 3 separate times and failed to call each time as promised. After the third time, I didn't bother to follow up with the recruiter. Aside from putting my current job on the line to take the calls that never came, the recruiter's actions were unprofessional and rude. This experience cast Innocean in a terrible light.

Senior Digital Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Innocean (Huntington Beach, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

This was one of the most disorganized processes I've ever experienced. I could go on and on about logistical issues, but the most important take away is that these people flew me across the country to meet and didn't reimburse me for all of the travel related expenses despite the fact that they promised to in writing. After multiple contacts, I eventually gave up trying to collect reimbursement and wrote it off as a loss on my taxes. My advice would be this...if HR or a recruiter contact you about flying out to meet regarding a position, politely decline and move on to other opportunities. At best these people are incompetent, and at worst dishonest.

Account Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Innocean (Huntington Beach, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I first started off with a conversation going back and forth via email. After this, I was scheduled for a few phone interviews which lasted about 10 minutes each. Following these a few weeks later, I received an email with the job offer.

Account Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Innocean (New York, NY).

Interview

This was the absolute worst interview experience I have ever had. Upon entering the office, I was not offered water, which is industry standard. The interviewer tried to use a scare tactic on me as soon as I entered, which is how I knew this wasn't the job or company for me. She picked apart my resume for every single thing, tried to make my experience seem less than what it was, and told me I wasn't convincing her that I wanted this job. Well, maybe it's because I didn't want it. She was a very demeaning and rude person and I left there feeling attacked. Horrible, horrible experience with a very angry person.

Freelance Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Innocean (Huntington Beach, CA).

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. I met with multiple people from the department and after giving my formal pdf presentation and talking about my work, we sat around and just chatted. It felt like they really cared who they were hiring and put in the time themselves to find the best fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• What draws you to want to pursue the creative field. Are you willing put the time in to make something great?   Answer Question