Innovative Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Innovative Development Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Innovative Development

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Innovative Development in August 2016.

Interview

Applied Online and had a phone screening about a week later. Had to fill out a paper application and return in before scheduling an interview. Was then contacted about an in person interview. Most of the interview questions seemed taken off of websites. There were 2 interviewers: the head of HR and the Recruiting Manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel working at a small company? (about 5 people in the office)   Answer Question
    • Are you okay with being at a family owned and run company? (the interviewers were the wife and daughter of the CEO)   Answer Question
    • What is your preferred work style?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time when you worked with a group that had different goals   Answer Question

Innovative Development Response

Jan 17, 2017 – HR Manager

Thank you for your review regarding our corporate interview process for corporate positions. We appreciate your feedback regarding the first 2 steps of this interview process. After this step ... More

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountainville, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Innovative Development (Fountainville, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

The interviewer was well spoken and knowledgeable. The job description was accurate and well defined. The background screening was extremely thorough, due to the sensitive information with which we would be working. On boarding was 3 months, but we were told that up front. It began with a phone screening quickly followed by an interview with the onsite representative and a meetup with the entire team at the consulting office.

Negotiation

They offered a salary which was quite acceptable. After the interview the offer was increased.