Instrumentation Laboratory Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Instrumentation Laboratory (Bedford, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

Started with a phone screen from a recruiter, followed up a phone screen from the hiring manager. After that, I was brought in for day 1 of interviews w/ 4-5 manager one by one. It was very very well organized, and professional. It wasn't high stress but you could clearly tell they know what they're doing. I was brought back for 2nd round of interview with even higher level of managers. Basically, I was able to meet and be interviewed by everyone in my chain of command. I wont say it was easy but only because I prepared quite a lot for the process. I was given plenty of time to ask questions and everyone was polite/ friendly. What I'm getting at is that its a solid company and thus you should being your A game when interviewing.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Instrumentation Laboratory (Bedford, MA).

Interview

The Interview consisted of the recruiter that contacted me first with the interview, a member of HR and other employees. The questions are pretty general, and mostly derived from the information described on my resume, where they wanted me to elaborate on my experiences. They also gave me a brief tour of the facility I would potentially be working in afterwards.

Interview Questions

• How well do you explain technical processes to those who are not in the field?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Instrumentation Laboratory in April 2016.

Interview

Apply online and wait for the application to process. The interview will take place at the facility after an initial phone interview followed by a facility tour. The interview will consist of meeting the entire team and being interviewed by a series of individuals.

Intern Interview

Interview

Hiring process took about 1 week. I had a phone interview and an on-site interview within the next two days. I met with 4 people, and had a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between leadership and management?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Instrumentation Laboratory.

Interview

Found them through my school for a summer internship. I sent in my cover letter and resume, heard back about a week later and had one interview with 4 different people ranging from who would be my immediate PM, to his PM, all the way up to the VP of the department. I got the offer about 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• What is a process that you were unsatisfied with and improved?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't try to negotiate because it was an internship.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Instrumentation Laboratory.

Interview

I applied online pretty late (April), was contacted directly by the manager I would be working for and was called onsite the next week. Onsite interview was about 30 minutes wit 3 different people from the team. Everything was quite laid back, they gave me a tour of the lab, and basically hired me on the spot.

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Instrumentation Laboratory (Lexington, MA).

Interview

Responded to Job Posting with a Network contact, called by HR, HR booked time, department manager was the only interview. The interview was fairly short, basically looking for fit and finish rather than a substantial number of skills, it was cordial, and pleasant, and above all I got the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Instrumentation Laboratory.

Interview

I noticed the team lead in the department did most of the interviewing. The manager herself seemed nervous and uneasy about interviewing. No really tough questions.

Senior Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Instrumentation Laboratory (Bedford, MA) in December 2011.

Interview

Two face to face interview days with multiple interviewers. I interviewed with my would-be supervisor, his boss, and two of his peers. I did not get an interview with Human Resources.

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Instrumentation Laboratory (Bedford, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

Went for 2 interviews. Its usually 3 people interviewing. It may take couple hours or a whole day depending on the position you are interviewing for. They are really good on responding and letting you know if you got the offer.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you will be a fit for this position?   Answer Question