Integer Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

The process took a while and I spoke with several different people. It seemed a bit disjointed, the individuals I interviewed with seemed unrelated to the position and didn't know what to ask.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Denver, CO) in August 2018.

Interview

HR screen; phone interview with the hiring manager; and then a 6 hour in-person interview gauntlet including a lunch, "scenarios" with other planners (who, fwiw were lovely); meetings with HR, the art director and digital acct director; and not one, but 2 powerpoint presentations made to the account team. The in-person interview's 6-hr length was excessive and completely unnecessary- and preparing for the two presentations took about 12 hours out of my already busy schedule. In addition, the hiring manager (who clearly thinks he is *very* intelligent and important) felt compelled to interrupt me during the first case study presentation to say he "didn't care" about the case study and only cared about the 2nd presentation...So why require 2 presentations if you don't want to sit through them? I wasn't planning on accepting the job anyway due to the hiring manager's bad attitude, but management should consider abridging this ridiculously long in-person interview requirement-- it was a total waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• Why Integer? (Be prepared to be asked this question at least 5x on in-person interview day)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Denver, CO) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied for internship via application. Once chosen, had to execute a creative project that involved analyzing 1 of 3 ads. Then after the analysis you had to say how you would improve it and then create it. After that was done, you had to present your work to a panel and then answer questions about your project and about yourself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Denver, CO).

Interview

My interviews actually went wonderfully, the hiring manager and creative director I spoke to were friendly, upbeat and engaging. They told me that I was going to have a third interview - and then NEVER responded to me. After each interview, I send a polite, short email thanking them for their time (got no response, but this was slightly expected) and then I sent a follow-up email when I hadn't heard back in a week's time. No response. I'm so frustrated with employers simply ignoring applicants. This was especially frustrating because I was relocating to the Denver area, but changed my plans when I didn't hear back. I just wish they had at least respected my time enough to let me know they had gone another way, which I don't think is too much to ask.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you solved a client's problem with a visual solution.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Integer Group (Des Moines, IA) in February 2017.

Interview

Recruiter from Colorado called me and conducted a 1/2 hour phone interview. It was pretty normal and went well until she asked about salary. I asked what the range was that they had budgeted. She refused to say and kept pressing for what I wanted (I know this trap). I finally told her if she wanted, I could certainly research how much the job title paid in the market and give her a range based off of that. She said OK, i should do that, and she wouldn't move my application on in the process until I got back to her (!) So I did her homework for her, wrote her an email with my findings, and surprise, surprise, I wasn't passed on for the next phase. That's ok. I don't appreciate companies that aren't transparent and like to play games with your livelihood.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position via Integer's website. Since I was in another state, I interviewed over Skype when they said they were interested in an interview. The skype interviewers asked a few typical interview questions, like "Tell us about yourself" and "Why do you want to work at Integer?". After the skype interview, they asked me to come to the office in Colorado for an in-person interview. I paid my own way to Colorado. I had 1 in-person interview. I was asked a bit about my previous experience.

Art Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group in August 2015.

Interview

The administrative assistant forgot that she had scheduled an interview for that day. Instead of meeting the 3 people I was scheduled with, I met 3 different people. The first guy was very nice, didn't really ask me any questions about myself or my portfolio. Moved onto the next room, there were three guys sitting in there chatting about nothing pertaining to work. The assistant asked if they had time to interview me, one walked out and two stayed. They asked about my experience and played with their phones while I showed my portfolio. One walked me out and went on for about 20 minutes dancing around some sort of subject that didn't relate to the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe your portfolio as it relates to shopper marketing   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview

Very easy process. I had a referral from an employee. I had a quick phone call with HR and then did a Skype interview and homework assignment with two people in Account Management. The homework assignment involved analyzing 1 of 3 advertisements and creatively presenting your responses. Most of the questions are just to see how you think and how creative you are/ if you can explain your answers.

Interview Questions

• If you could buy a red car or a blue car which would you buy?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integer Group (Dallas, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

One on One interviews at the Dallas office. Basic questions on resume.

Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integer Group (Denver, CO) in April 2012.

Interview

Thorough process with individual meetings and a group interview where I gave a mock presentation on a project they assigned me. Project wasn't too tough though and people were friendly though they did ask many questions of the mock presentation.

Interview Questions

• If you had to change the budget how would the plan change?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not very flexible on pay.