Integer Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Integer Group Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2017

2.5

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview

Phone interview. Took approximately 30 minutes. The company seemed very transparent and clear about what they wanted in the position and where they wanted to go. I found it to be overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• When did you realize you wanted to pursue a creative life?   Answer Question

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Integer Group (Des Moines, IA) in February 2017.

Interview

Recruiter from Colorado called me and conducted a 1/2 hour phone interview. It was pretty normal and went well until she asked about salary. I asked what the range was that they had budgeted. She refused to say and kept pressing for what I wanted (I know this trap). I finally told her if she wanted, I could certainly research how much the job title paid in the market and give her a range based off of that. She said OK, i should do that, and she wouldn't move my application on in the process until I got back to her (!) So I did her homework for her, wrote her an email with my findings, and surprise, surprise, I wasn't passed on for the next phase. That's ok. I don't appreciate companies that aren't transparent and like to play games with your livelihood.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

There was a written interview first requested by the recruiter. After the interview was submitted HR requested an in-person interview with the team - ended up meeting with 4 people in one day. Same questions over and over, it's like please just bring the committee in so we can all meet together instead of having candidates sit for 3+ hours. After that day of meetings, HR contacted me back to come in and meet with the leadership team. One of them showed up 15 minutes late (red flag) which lead to sitting in idle until their lunch was finished. Met with 6 people that day, which lasted about 3 hours again. Got a tour of the office and learned about some of the innovative things they are doing. Afterwards, I received business cards from the leadership team saying if you have any questions after the interview please don't hesitate to reach out. I sent follow up emails to them separately and none responded (Can they not consider the amount of time and effort one puts in to meet with them?). Anyways, after two weeks followed up with human resources to get a status on the job, she said they weren't done with interview process, however the role was reposted on LinkedIn and Glassdoor so of course they didn't want to go with me for whatever reason. Finally two weeks later total of 6 weeks after meeting I get an email that said they decided to go with more qualified candidate.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress?   1 Answer

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Integer Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Everything is done out of Denver. They call and conduct the majority of preliminary interviews over the phone. Only then can you set up a meeting with key stakeholders.

Key Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Integer Group (Colorado Springs, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone screened and rudely disregarded. After deciphering what was the wrong answer given, I was quickly brushed aside and not given the opportunity to negotiate. I had heard many bad things but didn't expect to experience it first hand on a phone screening.

Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Austin, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I had to first send them a typed form answering personality questions with the application, then they scheduled a interview on the phone with one of the mentors that interns work with.

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Integer Group (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Not very fluid, lots of people, same questions over and over. The people that interviewed didn't seem prepared and it felt like they could care less about what was happening. The front desk lady was very, very nice and personable.

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integer Group.

Interview

Couple of phone interviews and was hired after couple months of working there. First spoke with HR people and then a VP. My portfolio/resume was reviewed by other VPs and Creative directors (later found out) for their opinion on the matter.

Interview Questions

• Explain your past projects and what your specific roles were   Answer Question

Freelance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Integer Group (Lakewood, CO).

Interview

Freelance interviews are really quick. No HR red tape. One or two interviews then you get your start date. The interviewer was very nice and they normally bring in one of the leads you would be working with.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integer Group (Denver, CO).

Interview

My interviews actually went wonderfully, the hiring manager and creative director I spoke to were friendly, upbeat and engaging. They told me that I was going to have a third interview - and then NEVER responded to me. After each interview, I send a polite, short email thanking them for their time (got no response, but this was slightly expected) and then I sent a follow-up email when I hadn't heard back in a week's time. No response. I'm so frustrated with employers simply ignoring applicants. This was especially frustrating because I was relocating to the Denver area, but changed my plans when I didn't hear back. I just wish they had at least respected my time enough to let me know they had gone another way, which I don't think is too much to ask.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you solved a client's problem with a visual solution.   Answer Question