Integer Group Reviews

Updated Jun 12, 2020

2.7
Integer Group CEO Mike Sweeney
Mike Sweeney
Pros
  • "Great people who do great work, if you work here be sure to take up every opportunity to talk to anyone(in 36 reviews)

• "They definitely understand work life balance(in 29 reviews)

Cons
  • "High stress, occasional long hours(in 20 reviews)

• "Top-heavy in management, clunky processes, doesn't recognize employees for good work, poor morale, HR is a joke(in 20 reviews)

1. "Great Enviorment"

Former Employee - Intern

I worked at Integer Group part-time

Pros

Treated as member of the team immediately, was given freedom to succeed.

Cons

None while I was there

2. "Great culture but less pay"

4.0
    Former Employee - Account Supervisor in Dallas, TX

I worked at Integer Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The people and the culture are great, they provide a lot of hands on training to contribute to individual growth. Management is a transparent as possible with employees.

Cons

Pay is less than what you would receive at other agencies in the area. The opportunity for promotion depends on what account you are working on.

3. "Love working here"

Current Employee - Strategy

I have been working at Integer Group full-time

Pros

Smart, kind people Great culture Leadership that cares

Cons

Typical ad agency cons &

4. "People are good"

Former Employee - Director in Denver, CO

I worked at Integer Group full-time

Pros

People People People People People

Cons

Challenges of Advertising World and budget cuts

"You should avoid"

2.0
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Integer Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

A lot of PTO and holiday Some fun people to work with Superiors don't try to burn you out and value work life balance Decent place to get your foot in the ad agency industry

Cons

Extremely cliquey environment The pay is super low and if you want to get a raise - good luck since your superiors will push off discussing for as long as they possibly can No matter what the client says, does or asks - you have to do it and your superiors won't push back even if the clients are rude to you. If you miss a deadline because of an issue with a client, it's going to be your fault no matter what you did in the situation A lot of constant meetings that don't need to happen and take up a lot of time Creatives constantly complaining about being overworked, but come in whenever they want and take a full lunch break and leave before 6pm versus account and other teams that come in before 9am, don't take lunch breaks, and stay later. If you schedule them on "too much work" then get ready for the creative team to be mad at you and have your superiors talk to you about how to baby the creatives properly

6. "Worth the experience"

4.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Integer Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Large client base give you access to lots of different experience.

Cons

Not 100% cohesive across teams, very much a you vs. them mentality. i.e. account vs. sme, creatives vs everyone, etc.

7. "Inspiring people, great place to work"

Former Employee - Associate Media Director

I worked at Integer Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Awesome clients, collaborative teams, innovative ideas and great creative work

Cons

Sometimes long hours, but this goes with any agency

"Extremely Negative Employer"

Current Employee - Copy Writer in Denver, CO

I have been working at Integer Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Very little positives in my role.

Cons

Many areas of this company are lacking. The environment is very toxic, and people are very easy to attack and be abusive when there is an error, (that usually they caused. Human Resources is extremely unprofessional and unorganized. I put too many years into this company, that I wish were more appreciated.

Continue reading

"Would mot recommend"

I have been working at Integer Group full-time

Pros

Great clients. Talented people.

Cons

Take advantage of you. Stressful environment

"There will always be darkness..."

Former Employee - Digital in Denver, CO

I worked at Integer Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There are small factions trying to change things. At one time this gave me hope, and ultimately I believe they will always be outnumbered by those who who want to maintain the status quo.

Cons

This company is brazenly dishonest to their clients. They invest so little in their digital department that they have to continuously lie to clients about their capabilities and experience. Integer’s poor product delivery is a direct result of unrealistic expectations put on under-resourced teams. The few talented, hard working and competent employees are burned out. If you care about your career, do not ever consider working here. Much like Integer’s book of business, their office is deteriorating. Everything is dirty, dated and in disarray. Many cubicles are empty, wires are falling out of walls and meeting room desks. Even the chairs are grimy and brown. Entire wings of the office have been shut down. There have been continuous layoffs for years. It's just a sad and downtrodden situation. Middle management is essentially groomed to be as bad as its predecessors. Excuses, abuse, and hallway gossip are how many decisions seem to be made. I assume this stems from massive levels of insecurity having been in a consistently failing environment; but I can’t be sure. The regularity of the business failures leads to hiring very junior level employees and handing out senior and director titles to them. The net result is employees being put in horrifying working conditions that they are woefully unprepared for. Often the least digitally experienced team members have the most inflated egos and are often rewarded for their ineptitude. A very small percentage of folks here are actually rock stars. Most of them are probably looking for new jobs.

Continue reading