InteliSecure Interview Questions | Glassdoor

InteliSecure Interview Questions

Interviews at InteliSecure

2.8

Network Security Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InteliSecure.

Interview

The interview process here is absurd. Four hours long with really tired looking engineers. All in all the team looked like a good group of guys. It was the young (senior) management who tries to mislead you that really turned me away. I know an overworked staff when I see one.

Interview Questions

• There were a ton of questions, most of which were stock - directly pulled from a website. Very few technical questions.   Answer Question

Read the other reviews on this website and seriously reconsider if you're an experienced professional.

Information Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at InteliSecure (Denver, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

I was brought into their office for an interview. Spoke with a gentleman, who I see is no longer employed there. I spoke with him, on general topics for approximately 1 hour. After that, the initial interviewer left the office, then a business analyst came in, to chat. Chatted about some general business stuff. After about 30 minutes of that, I had a directory phone in, but my interview was confused with another candidate's interview, and therefore, I had no sort of phone screen.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about Windows programming experience.   1 Answer

Information Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at InteliSecure (Denver, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

After a phone screen was asked to come in for an in person interview. Process was completely disorganized. One of the interviewers had a scheduling conflict and I sat in his office alone for 30 minutes waiting. I was patient and polite but it was a total waste of time considering the interviews were scheduled based on their availability. Didn't even get a call back after I took the day off to do interviews. In retrospect, I probably should have just walked out.

Interview Questions

• Describe your Experience, Describe your accomplishments, describe your weaknesses, where do you see your self in a few years?   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InteliSecure (Denver, CO) in April 2019.

Interview

Was introduced to this role through a recruiter. Got set up with an initial phone screen with a peer and IT manager. This phone screen was pretty brief and typical; describe your career story, questions about what's on your resume, etc.

I was invited in for an in-person interview; the first people I met and interviewed with were the initial phone screen employees. They asked behavioral questions and how you handled certain events from previous places of employment. I did pretty well on these questions and felt relaxed and confident after this phase was done. I really got along with these individuals and am truly grateful for how they wished me luck in my future endeavors; whether it would work out being hired here or not.

I next interviewed with the Chief Information Security Officer... Truthfully, he came off as rude, stand-offish, and cold. Totally different vibe from my previous interview panel. It felt like an interrogation instead of an interview. This individual had a "God-complex" ego and attitude that plagues many IT professionals that climb the ranks. I'm delighted I was turned down for this role despite really getting along with what would've been my immediate peers and managers; I would certainly not enjoy reporting to someone with that demeanor.

Was told that I would be notified by the end of the week for a second interview; but by day 2, I was notified by my recruiter next day that I was turned down. I could not even get feedback for why I was turned down so fast despite interviewing well with the other employees. Live and learn; I'm glad that I'll never work here.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you made a mistake and what did you learn from it.   Answer Question

Platform Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at InteliSecure (Denver, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

Long. They interview you 5 hours with like 5 different people. They ask a lot of question around tech stuff and then a lot of questions around soft issues (customer service skills)

Interview Questions

• Very specific questions around advanced regex
      A lot of questions about basic TCP/IP
      A lot of questions about Linux   1 Answer

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at InteliSecure (Greenwood Village, CO) in June 2013.

Interview

I had applied a few times with this company, as the work environment and the willingness to take someone with little to no experience were important as I was just completing school. Most of the times I applied I would receive no information after applying for a position. Recently though I did receive an interview. I had a phone interview with the hiring manager and a security analyst. No real technical questions were asked, just questions on the kinds of applications I have worked with in DLP, how I like it this application, and them telling me what they use. Then some questions about my career goals, and how I am in a stressful environment. Since I am ex-military I can handle a stressful environment. I asked about promotion within the company and was told it is very high as most managers are about 25 years of age. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and was told that if considered I would have to go through an interview with everyone in the company that would last about 3 hours and I should hear something by Friday. Later I received an email message that resembled a form letter that stated: “Thank you very much for taking the time speak with members of the Intelisecure team regarding your application for the ISA position at BEW Global. We regret to inform you that we will not be moving forward with the interview process at this time. We appreciate your interest in our company and hope that you will reach out again in the future for potential opportunities.” Received no feedback and have not heard anything else back even after a few replys as to what I maybe lacking.

Looking at my previous history when applying for a position with this company I have to assume the staff and management lack clear leadership, focus, and professionalism.

Regional Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at InteliSecure (Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO).

Interview

The process is grueling, they put you through an interview process where you will basically interview with most members of your team, one right after another. You will also be expected to give a presentation of the organization's sales pitch, using their slides and adding a few more in for an overview of yourself.

What was most strange was that they only give you 48 hours to prepare for the interview, so if you are currently working and have a family, good luck in being fully prepared for the interview. There was also no additional information supplied to you besides a slide deck, so you will have to scour the website to understand what the company does.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work more than 40 hours a week and travel up to 25% of the time?   Answer Question
    • We do not supply company credit cards, so you will have to have a credit limit on your personal credit card that can withstand the travel necessary to complete the job. Can you do that?   Answer Question
    • We do not offer company cell phones, will you be willing to use your personal cell phone for business purposes?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They didn't allow for negotiations, they offer a low salary with a promise of commissions, bonuses, RSUs, and other incentives, but as per previous comments about the company, they promise on a lot and do not generally deliver at all.

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at InteliSecure (Greenwood Village, CO).

Interview

Initial phone conversation with recruiter, followed by long delay. Finally a Murder board. 3 hours of being interviewed by multiple groups.Then a conversation with one oft the VPs who is no longer there. Then a conversation with human resources.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? What's another one of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at InteliSecure (Englewood, CO) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied for this position through LinkedIn and was contacted aprox three weeks later if I would be willing to have a 30 minute phone interview the following week with this person and one other. Of course! I received a phone call from the two precisely on time. The interview went well (or so I thought). They asked several questions about my past experience, if I knew what it is BEW does, why I was interested in the company, etc. At the conclusion of the interview, it was offered up TWICE that I would receive a call regarding their decision either way the very next day. That day came and past; as did the next. The morning of the third day, I called to inquire about the decision. The phone rang twice and went to voicemail. It was apparent the person on the other end hit the ignore button and sent me straight to voicemail. 15 minutes later, I received a canned email stating I was not chosen and they would not be moving forward with my interview process. This appears to be the company standard after having read the other reviews here on Glassdoor.

Interviewers: Grant Witte and Chad Heck

Email: "Thank you very much for taking the time speak with members of the Intelisecure team regarding your application for the Business Analyst Position at BEW Global. We regret to inform you that we will not be moving forward with the interview process at this time.

We appreciate your interest in our company and hope that you will reach out again in the future for potential opportunities."

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where there was an issue you had a difficult time solving and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question
    • Do you know what it is we do?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InteliSecure (Denver, CO) in October 2013.

Interview

I found the process to be quite efficient and transparent. Once I was initially contacted follow up and further communications were timely and as promised. The interview itself was not bad. I met with several different people and there were really about 4-5 interviews conducted. When one person left the room another 1, 2, or 3 would come in for the next round. All told the questions were quite simple and straight forward.

Really the only thing that was annoying was that every new person that came into the interview inevitably asked the "Tell me about yourself" question, which became banal by the end of everything. But that was my biggest quibble.

Clearly they're looking for a culture fit because the position itself seemed to be quite easy.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't expecting to be asked about salary demands at this stage in the process, so I may have bumbled that question.   Answer Question