InteliSecure Reviews | Glassdoor

InteliSecure Reviews

Updated Feb 25, 2020

4.3
InteliSecure CEO Steven Drew (no image)
Steven Drew
Pros
  • "There's not much red tape or pressure from upper management like I've had in management roles with other companies(in 5 reviews)

• "We offer services that complement our managed DLP service(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "Work life balance is a trade off to the growth of the company(in 7 reviews)

• "Many people at InteliSecure work very hard, and others have found easier ways to make a living(in 6 reviews)

1. "I trust my team."

Current Employee - Client Service Representative

I have been working at InteliSecure full-time

Pros

The company offers a decent salary and nice benefits: healthcare, vision, dental plans, 401k, PTO, and fitness benefits. My team is experienced, so I know there is always someone I can turn to if I need anything. Great managers; they provide on-going training to help us perform.

Cons

If it's a con, then you should be persistent and do your best to achieve the set goals.

InteliSecure2020-02-21
  2. "Wonderful benefits and environment"

Current Employee - Analyst

I have been working at InteliSecure full-time

Pros

making a reputable name in the cyber security space industry; forward-moving firm that offers the best benefits and environment; pleasant staff who are a pleasure to work with; dedicated management that handles employees and situations well; flexible time vacation with allowance to promote an active and healthy lifestyle among employees; amazing benefits including 401k program and profit sharing plan

Cons

To work in this place can be challenging so it si a must to adjust and adapt.

InteliSecure2020-02-06
  3. "I have gained a great deal of knowledge"

Current Employee - Project Coordinator

I have been working at InteliSecure full-time

Pros

It's a fun, positive and cooperative environment perfect for those who have a high sense of responsibility. My teammates are professional people. There are opportunities for skills advancement and promotion.

Cons

The pace is challenging yet exciting.

InteliSecure2020-01-29
  4. "They make me feel important and valuable"

Current Employee - Network Security Engineer

I have been working at InteliSecure full-time

Pros

It;s a profitable company with a competent staff on board. I enjoy ample support from my colleagues and clear direction from my managers. One of the strengths the company is having a strategic plan that guides all of our decisions and actions. Focus and clarity definitely increase our productivity and enable us to accomplish more with less.

Cons

I work with several teams and have to be flexible whenever needed. This can quickly turn into a con if you don't have good interpersonal skills.

InteliSecure2020-01-23
  5. "Best learning and curve experience"

Current Employee - Analyst in Denver, CO

I have been working at InteliSecure full-time

Pros

Being a part of InteliSecure is the best experience. It allows me to gain a deeper understanding of the different facets of the industry. My colleagues are also fun to work with. They are happy with what they do and the staff is motivated by our competent management. it is also exciting to see how we are entitled for a 3-week flex-time vacation with allowance. The benefits are pretty decent. Indeed, the company cares about life-work balance!

Cons

I cannot recall any unpleasant experience.

InteliSecure2020-01-16
  6. "Salary is low and there's no promotion"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arapahoe, CO

I worked at InteliSecure full-time

Pros

The management is trying its best in making the work fun for employees.

Cons

Low salary and complicated promotion process. Working here can be fun at times because of the efforts put into by the management . However, at the end of the day, we deeply care about how much are we getting from working. It's sad that they could only give us low salary. Aside from that, when you think you can earn more by aiming for promotion, you'll just be disappointed. The promotion process is unclear and we haven't had promotions for so long that we wonder if there's any of that happening at all.

Continue reading
    InteliSecure2020-02-15
  7. "I thoroughly enjoy my experience"

Current Employee - Regional Account Manager in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

I have been working at InteliSecure full-time for more than a year

Pros

Manageable workload, clear expectations, lots of mentoring from the upper management. My team is outstanding. Great opportunities to learn new skills and dive deeper into the industry.

Cons

You have all of the tools to succeed, you simply need the motivation to step out of your comfort zone, work hard, and stay results-oriented.

InteliSecure2020-01-08
  8. "They support your growth."

I have been working at InteliSecure full-time

Pros

I work with knowledgeable and flexible managers. It's quite evident that they are considerate of employees' needs and expectations. It didn't take me long to realize that the opportunities IntelliSecure provides suit my long-term career goals. I work with intelligent people, and I learn from them every single day.

Cons

None. The management should simply continue investing in employees' growth and advancement.

InteliSecure2019-12-28
  9. "The company needs to have changes"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arapahoe, CO

I worked at InteliSecure full-time

Pros

There are things to learn every single day especially when collaborating with the smartest specialists this company has.

Cons

Th company policies and procedures are set to be done with no questions asked, standards are high and everything has to be followed through. There's no room for leniency or a little change, and the management is adamant about it. Even when the situation calls for a little adjustment in the procedure, you have to follow every step that's already been set.

Continue reading
    InteliSecure2020-01-06
  10. "The company provides opportunities for growth."

Current Employee - Information Security Analyst

I have been working at InteliSecure full-time

Pros

I tackle technical challenges and deepen my knowledge in my field every single day. The overall atmosphere is fun, friendly and positive. I work with some talented experts who readily share their knowledge and help me grow as a specialist. The managers encourage sharing ideas and feedback. They are open to new suggestions and tough discussions. It's obvious they care for our career advancement.

Cons

Most of the folks here have a results-driven mindset. Therefore, strong professional skills are required if you want to succeed as a specialist.

InteliSecure2019-11-29

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 85 reviews