Intelicare Direct Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intelicare Direct Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2017

1.5

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intelicare Direct (San Jose, CA).

Interview

easy process. They call you, ask few questions over phone, then they ask you to go onsite for another interview, then you'll be notified by email if you got the job or not.

Member Care Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Intelicare Direct.

Interview

I saw the posting on craigslist saying they had a job fair going on and direct interview. Before attending the job fair you would have to apply for the position online. Wasn't a "job fair" when I got there. Went straight to the interview process. I was being interviewed by one of the supervisors and some lead. Before the questioning happened, wasn't really intro of the company like most others do, except talked about being punctual and how much overtime there is.The lead didn't really say much, just took down notes. The supervisor did most of the questioning. Basic interview questions, like past job experience and why you aren't working over there anymore. Overall the interview didn't take long and was told that I would find out through email after a few days.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intelicare Direct (San Jose, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. They asked questions pertaining to customer service and asked why I would want to apply at a call center type position. They also asked what your favorite movie is and why.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intelicare Direct (San Jose, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Lasted roughly 30 minutes, quick questions, no real challenging questions, no real clarification, did not feel like the person truly cared if I was interested in the job or not even though I made it clear that the atmosphere seemed to be not caring about much.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite movie?   1 Answer

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intelicare Direct (San Jose, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Not the typical interview. Just asked questions just to get to know you. They asked what your favorite food is, what your favorite movie is, what are your hobbies, and only professional question was where do you see yourself 5 years from now.

Interview Questions

• How much were you looking for in salary?   1 Answer

Referral Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelicare Direct (San Diego, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was extremely relaxed and non-confrontational. The interviewer was very open and informative on the position and was very interested in my references. I did not feel nervous talking to her and the environment seemed very friendly and not hostile or cold.

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intelicare Direct (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2015.

Interview

Application process was easy. You can be professional and bring a resume, but you can come without one and still get hired. It is a good first job for someone right out of school, but if you are looking to grow professionally, this is not the place. The Las Vegas office (call center floor) is scruffy and not well kept. I found most of the reps to be well satisfied just staying there with little or no ambition to do anything else, most (not all) seemed not to have any form of higher education. Training is one week because the calls and software is easy to learn if you have worked in a call center before. Also they have mandatory overtime so if your shift is over and you need to leave, you get written up for not staying. It is in the handbook that you don't actually get to read until AFTER you sign off that you have received it. I am no longer with the company.

Interview Questions

• Word association in first interview and in second interview I was asked what was the most recent movie I had seen.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intelicare Direct (San Jose, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Super easy, they are looking for people that will just say yes to everything they have to say. If you have any opinion at all good luck. They do not believe in a work place where you have any type of leadership at all. I would really just say anything to dazzle them. Be polite.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time you have provided great customer service?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They call your references and if they all check off they we will call you back and say you got the job.

Online Marketing/Social Media Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelicare Direct (San Jose, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by the Executive Assistant and she set up a phone interview with Gabriel Bristol, who was late and interrupted the conversation several times. I find that to be unprofessional and disrespectful.
    The title and description of the position was misleading because the job responsibility was "social media" only. The terms used in the description mean something completely different to any digital expert. They listed skills needed like SEO, marketing strategy, integrated communications, advertising, web, marketing material and sales tools. Because my expertise were "too broad" for social media (because I am online marketing expert as it was a requirement per the job description), I wasn't a fit. I am glad I found out this early in the process that they don't know what online marketing is and how to recruit for it, before I wasted any more time.

MCR Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intelicare Direct (San Jose, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied on line and they called me within a week for a personal interview. It was one of the easiest interviews and different. Questions you wouldn't normally get asked.

Interview Questions

• What are your favorite movies?   1 Answer