Intelliloan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intelliloan Interview Questions

Interviews at Intelliloan

2.3

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intelliloan in September 2012.

Interview

I saw job posted on Craigslist, and applied. About a week later I got a call for an interview. The office manager calling asked a few screening questions, mostly to gauge how you sounded on the phone, as the job involves cold-calling. The interview questions were very easy, no trick questions, and they were largely behaviorally based questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you dealed with a disgruntled customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, they told you the starting wages, take it or leave it

Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intelliloan.

Interview

the hiring and interviewing process was enjoyable. I felt everyone was honest throughout the whole process and was not trying to sugar coat the position. The interviewing process was really fast and straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• I think that i was asked "what is the worst thing about yourself".   Answer Question

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Intelliloan (Irvine, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Great Process. Great people. Hired but had to decline due to health Issues. Would have loved to work here. Environment looked so inviting and refreshing. will definitely apply in the future if things get better for me.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intelliloan (Irvine, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Simple scenario questions that come in every interview. Interview talked a lot about himself which helped since I do get nervous in interviews. Overall very simple interview, show him the desire in you.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intelliloan (Irvine, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me, explained the job thoroughly and invited me in for the interview. I met with the CSR manager Tom who is a super nice and easy going guy. The interview was more like a conversation so it wasn't all nerve racking.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to sell someone something they didn't want?   1 Answer

Mortgage Specialist Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intelliloan (Irvine, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

I was called after I submitted my resume online in about 2 hours after submitting. I was scheduled and interview the next week. I had to fill out an application and then was sent into an interview room with 2 other candidates. We were interviewed all together and it was the basic questions you hear in any other interview, nothing too crazy. That was the only interview and they called me the next day and offered my the job. A little too fast in hindsight in my opinion.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I would advise to really really think about it. I did and still made the wrong decision. If you are great phone sales person and do not mind overbearing pressure then take the job.

Mortgage Specialist Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intelliloan.

Interview

You go in, fill out an application and then get interviewed by 2 separate people. Pretty standard. Simple questions. The first talks to you and interviews you for personality. The second person talks to you and checks if you're right for the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is 5 valuable skills needed to excel in this job?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intelliloan.

Interview

simple conversation on why you want the job and how you handle people. They hiring manager just chatted about my goals and interest. As long as your can talk professionally to people, you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest accomplishment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intelliloan (Irvine, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

Phone screening -personality interview - skills interview - personality test. Really easy process. The interviewers are very charismatic and talkative, so it doesn't feel like you're being grilled. I got asked maybe four questions total in the hour I was there. Possibly the most pleasant interview I've ever been on.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any hobbies? Tell me about a time you sold something to someone they didn't want.   Answer Question

Home Loan Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelliloan (Irvine, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

Most of it was just getting to know you as a person. Along with the typical interview questions. They also make you take a personality quiz. Pretty laid back interview.