Intense Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intense Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Nov 28, 2016

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intense Technologies in December 2014.

Interview

Four Rounds of Interview was taken;

Round One- HR,
    Round Two- PMO Head
    Round Three- Global Delivery Head,
    Round Four- HR Head

Wait Time 20 working days, (two followups) and then Job Offered.

Interview Questions

• Everything with respect to Project Management, (Based on PMI)   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Interview

Telephonic Interview( Abt urself, exp., and about project u r working)

1 Level- Technical- easy about Linux/unix/database etc.
    2-Level- Written of above topics
    3- HR-- salary negotiation etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Dont expect high slary, try to settle near salary depicted in JD

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intense Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

First level via phone done by HR and then by the dept head where they will ask u what u know abt the company and ask you to do presentations

Interview Questions

• As you about your technical skills and presentation skills   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intense Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

5 Rounds of interview - Aptitude Written, group discussions, case study- on existing business challenges, HR round and management round. Very comprehensive process of evaluation. 1 will be selected out of 100 attendees.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions and based on your resume   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not too much

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Secunderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intense Technologies (Secunderabad (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

I have been hired through college recruitment. After clearing some written tests, i have went on-site interview. I had three rounds of interview. One with team lead, another with senior architect and last with vice president

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intense Technologies in February 2011.

Interview

written test after one to one interview many round not clear views then hr call ypu release offer leter on that day only no programme to wrote manager is some what good but they left

Technical Consultant (Software Sales) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intense Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2009.

Interview

First there was a test consisting of Basic Math questions and Basic English Questions. After this, I was interviewed by the Head of Sales and questions asked were, tell me a little bit about yourself; why Intense; what are your other affiliations.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about what a Software products company does?   Answer Question
    • Where do you expect to be in 5 years time with respect to our organization?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate or discuss my position. I would suggest someone to do a thorough negotiation phase when trying to join here and get anything in writing if anything is promised. They do have a no hire policy with their partners and they also have a rule stating you shouldnt join your competition (anti-competition clause).