Intense Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated September 14, 2017

Full-timePart-time

C.K. Shastri

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • As a fresher you can start your carrier here with Intense and you will explore to lot of opportunities (in 4 reviews)

• The company gives scope to learn a lot (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • very bad very bad work life balance is 0 always in office no life only work (in 4 reviews)

• no standard/proper process inline (in 4 reviews)

1. "Great Company to Work with"

Former Employee - Project Manager- Delivery (Global) in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Project Manager- Delivery (Global) in Miami, FL

I worked at Intense Technologies full-time

Pros

1. One of the greatest work culture I have ever worked in.
    2. Tremendous support from Management. They value an individual. I have always seen my opinion valued.
    3. Freedom in work was one of the most important fact I have enjoyed working with Intense and would always love to work with Intense.
    4. Everyone from seniors or management were always available to you no matter what.
    5. Everyone given equal importance. I have never seen any discrimination. In fact they have better career benefits and paid leaves plan for women employees in certain cases.
    6. People here are working since ages. I have met people who are working for 20 years. No one can work such longs years if not appreciated/respected/benefited.
    7. Great opportunity to grow for deserving/performing employees. I have been been give great opportunity to showcase and prove my talent. I did, and got benefited with excellent pay hike in yearly appraisal.
    8. Excellent work environment. But there is always a way to improvement.
    9. I have never faced challenges in work life balance. Indeed, this is the only company where I did this most ease. 10*(star) on this point.
    10. I am proud to be part of Intense family. This was unfortunate when I had to leave Intense. But would definitely love to work with them again in future.
    11. You are secured unless you are not doing something which is not accepted or a major compliance.
    12. Challenges are everywhere, but how you deal with this and how your management support you dealing with this matter. I have always felt proud whatever I have projects I have done and successfully delivered the client requirement.
    13. Your ideas are always respected and valued. Management always welcome fresh ideas to the organization. I have seen implementation of the ideas as well.

Cons

1.No Handicap Accessibility.
    2. Teamwork- Some of the aged employees are really required to work on their style of work.
    3. Eco-consciousness- Unfortunately not much except to request employees not to print emails unless required.
    4. Workplace Safety- Work place is secure, but I have never attended an mock drill for safety.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. But there is always an opportunity of improvement. Pls work on some of your aged employees who take everything granted. They really need to work on to change the work style that they are carrying since ages. All the Best!

2. "Java / Web Developer"

Former Employee - Software Developer
    Former Employee - Software Developer

I worked at Intense Technologies (More than a year)

Pros

Good to work for learning

Cons

More stress levels for work.

3. "Secure Job"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at Intense Technologies (More than a year)

Pros

Product Based which lets us to grow technically strong

Cons

needs a stretch in timings, no traditional timeset.

"Fake"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

I worked at Intense Technologies full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Salary on time. nothing else.

Cons

Mostly fake reviews here. Company taken good path by axing non-performers? Biggest joke in the entire history of this company. Still they are deceptable by firing in the holes, but they dont know where the holes are!!!

Advice to Management

You guys are completely confused. Good luck.

5. "Good Luck!"

I have been working at Intense Technologies full-time

Pros

Company is taking excellent steps in showing door to non-performers. This will encourage the performers. In long-term this will do very good to the company and its future. However there could be collateral damage, driving sense of insecurity in some. I’m sure you will have people writing negative on every SM platform. This company has always taken care of its employees for last 17 plus years, first time they are taking a tough decisions, good luck to the team Intense. Good times are ahead!

Cons

None that i can think off

Advice to Management

Good Luck!

6. "Intense"

I have been working at Intense Technologies full-time

Pros

nice environment to work in intense

Cons

no no no no no no

"Average Company"

I worked at Intense Technologies full-time

Pros

1. Good environment
    2. salary on time.

Cons

1. Average Employee Benefits.
    2. Worst PMO Team.
    3. Average Management Approach.
    4. Average HR policies
    5. This is one of those companies which believes hiring more managers are going to solve their issues and bring development.
    6. Average Training Management.
    7. Poor Employee management.
    8. Clients are far better supportive than the own management team.
    9. Some management team instead of inspiring, leading and supporting they are troubling, torturing and misleading.

10. On top of clients pressure its difficult to handle the management ppl who doesnt even know what you are doing but questions and takes decision without discussing with project ppl who really does the work.

11. some ppl in management has the Do what i say attitude. which isnt good for any type of organisation.

12. Some management ppl Rather than being supportive to employees they will trouble them.

13. Higher officials approachable but its difficult as the ppl between ensures that revenge is taken for who approached the top management and stops that approach.

Advice to Management

1. First stage of growth in the organisation is realizing that there is an issue and rectifying it.
    2. Listen to your last stage of employees as well.
    3. Take suggestion from base level employee as well.

4. In some cases the report produced by the PMO or Mediators to management are not really correct its created on Assumption.
    5. Implement some Six Sigma concept it may satisfy the employee and Client as well.
    6. Provide Hike on time.
    7. pls look into some management team who handles team members, instead of inspiring, leading and supporting they are troubling, torturing and misleading.

8. "Good company to start with"

I have been working at Intense Technologies full-time

Pros

A very good company to start with. A great learning experience and probably a fresher will never come across such an experience where the scope is really broad. Very supportive seniors and flexible work place with respect to location and timings

Cons

Very bad infra. Though the company does quality work and has global foot print, it still remains unknown in the market. Salary, definitely not up to the industry standard.

Advice to Management

None

"Waste of time"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at Intense Technologies full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Paid on time... For now
    Leaves granted easily
    Can work like a government office.. come at 11 am leave at 6...

Cons

To everyone who works here, piece of advice.. this company is going to sink in a year.. Get Out! They give big speeches and make you believe that the sun shines out if their back****.. Do Not fall for it!
    Find another opportunity, anything is better than Intense

To those reading this review and thinking of going Intense, please do if you believe that you are made to work like a Donkey for the price of peanuts.. And if you believe in the fake reviews posted here by the HR of Intense then you truly are as smart as a donkey, in which case welcome to Intense!

There will be no appraisal for the next two years as they believe in tweaking JFK's famous line to "Ask not what the company can do for you, ask what you can do for your company." So make your call on what they believe in.. they have cut back on salaries and are downsizing.. their accounts are all being withdrawn or on fire already.. they hired a two time loser at being a CEO to run things and he has managed to send the company back ten years in two months.. not a single new deal in over a year.. no new products.. no proper infrastructure, list is endless.. As soon as I get the chance I will go.. In life one must be selfish about ones job.. can't wait to put down my papers

Advice to Management

Well you guys are big experts so there is nothing to tell you.. see you on the unemployment line

Intense Technologies Response

Jun 13, 2017 – HR Manager

In my opinion, the individual in question is a sour grape. I consider it as most timid way to express oneself on these social platform that too anonymous. This is an attempt to tarnish the image of... More

10. "Good place to work"

I have been working at Intense Technologies full-time

Pros

Encouraging management team, I like to work here.

Cons

No Cons as of now, it is a good place to work.

Advice to Management

No advice to the management when there everything is good.