Intense Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

2.8
Rating Trends Rating Trends
C.K. Shastri

1. "Great Company to Work with"

Former Employee - Project Manager- Delivery (Global) in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Project Manager- Delivery (Global) in Miami, FL

I worked at Intense Technologies full-time

Pros

1. One of the greatest work culture I have ever worked in.
    2. Tremendous support from Management. They value an individual. I have always seen my opinion valued.
    3. Freedom in work was one of the most important fact I have enjoyed working with Intense and would always love to work with Intense.
    4. Everyone from seniors or management were always available to you no matter what.
    5. Everyone given equal importance. I have never seen any discrimination. In fact they have better career benefits and paid leaves plan for women employees in certain cases.
    6. People here are working since ages. I have met people who are working for 20 years. No one can work such longs years if not appreciated/respected/benefited.
    7. Great opportunity to grow for deserving/performing employees. I have been been give great opportunity to showcase and prove my talent. I did, and got benefited with excellent pay hike in yearly appraisal.
    8. Excellent work environment. But there is always a way to improvement.
    9. I have never faced challenges in work life balance. Indeed, this is the only company where I did this most ease. 10*(star) on this point.
    10. I am proud to be part of Intense family. This was unfortunate when I had to leave Intense. But would definitely love to work with them again in future.
    11. You are secured unless you are not doing something which is not accepted or a major compliance.
    12. Challenges are everywhere, but how you deal with this and how your management support you dealing with this matter. I have always felt proud whatever I have projects I have done and successfully delivered the client requirement.
    13. Your ideas are always respected and valued. Management always welcome fresh ideas to the organization. I have seen implementation of the ideas as well.

Cons

1.No Handicap Accessibility.
    2. Teamwork- Some of the aged employees are really required to work on their style of work.
    3. Eco-consciousness- Unfortunately not much except to request employees not to print emails unless required.
    4. Workplace Safety- Work place is secure, but I have never attended an mock drill for safety.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. But there is always an opportunity of improvement. Pls work on some of your aged employees who take everything granted. They really need to work on to change the work style that they are carrying since ages. All the Best!

2. "Java / Web Developer"

Former Employee - Software Developer
    Former Employee - Software Developer

I worked at Intense Technologies (More than a year)

Pros

Good to work for learning

Cons

More stress levels for work.

3. "Good Company"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at Intense Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good Hike, On time salaries, Friendly nature Collegues

Cons

Managers dont have knowledge on New technologies

"Genuine Feedback"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at Intense Technologies full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

--- Good exposure to work
    --- on time salary
    --- Flexible timings
    --- Advisable for fresher’s to work here

Cons

--- poor and congested infrastructure
    --- employees are expected to perform 200% whereas increments will be just peanuts.
    --- no COMP-off or OT even if employee works on weekends and holidays. (just as free service)
    --- no standard/proper process inline.
    --- less resource bandwidth due to which an individual should put twice of his efforts, but still the salary paid is less than half of his/her efforts.
    --- no appraisal letters provided to employees even after increments and multiple reminders.
    --- only focuses on business enhancement, employee satisfaction is never achieved.
    --- no employee has been satisfied with their appraisal, always ended up with disappointment and frustration in spite of doing hard work.

Advice to Management

My sincere advice to management is to follow the simple logical statements given by Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson, an English business magnate, investor and philanthropist.
    “Clients do not come first. Employees come first.
    If you take care of your employee, they will take care of the clients”

6. "Genuine Feedback"

I have been working at Intense Technologies full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

--- Good exposure to work
    --- on time salary
    --- Flexible timings
    --- Advisable for fresher’s to work here

Cons

--- poor and congested infrastructure
    --- no standard/proper process inline.

Advice to Management

“Clients do not come first. Employees come first.
    If you take care of your employee, they will take care of the clients”

7. "PM"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at Intense Technologies full-time

Pros

Sky is the Limit here

Cons

not applicable as of now

Advice to Management

best people in the class

"in10s"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Secunderabad (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Secunderabad (India)

Pros

good management, encouraging and helpful

Cons

restricted exposure, hardly interaction inter group

9. "Frustration"

Current Employee - Technical Consultant in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - Technical Consultant in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at Intense Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

flexible timings,On time Salary,Good hike for software Engineers

Cons

Don't know where to start.

Management-Please consider other then development team as your employee.For your kind notice other teams are also working hard for your products,also working weekends and working till late nights. So why there is difference in hike and salary.If you cant give salary then dont show your fake apparition towards us.

Higher managers-Dont understand what you people are thinking to junior employees.Please accept your mistakes, dont try to hide it or try to through on others head.

Advice to Management

You will never grow with this type of management and higher managers.

10. "Disgusted"

Current Employee - Frustrated Employee in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - Frustrated Employee in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at Intense Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

On Time salary, Regular KTs and knowledge enhancement

Cons

First treat employees as human, we have a family beyond the job. We can't sacrifice our family for the job. Management is clear that either you need to select job or family which is not correct. Second the partiality is too much along with the inside politics. Third they give you KTs but never let you implement those as you will be moved to different project just after the KT and after 1 year they will ask why you have not done anything.

Advice to Management

We are also humans, have families, friends and a life outside of the company. Just because we are working under you doesn't mean you treat us like slaves and make us walk on the edge of the sword. Please understand the limitations and try to act as leaders and not bloody hypocrites.

"A Great Place to Build Your Career"

I have been working at Intense Technologies full-time

Pros

Intense Technologies is a wonderful place to work. One thing that stands out is the Purpose and Passion of the individuals which is amazing. The people here are friendly and this organization is willing to Learn! Right from the top management to the junior most employee every individual is willing to learn and improve.
    Intense Technologies provides lot of opportunities, which are to be grabbed by the individuals, this will enable growth of the individual as well as growth of the organization.

Cons

I would NOT attribute the challenges as CONs, as there will be minor difficulties everywhere. The best part is - Intense Technologies acknowledges challenges / difficulties and is willing to take corrective / preventive measures. Any difficult time, is an opportunity for individuals to show their integrity and come together. Intense Technologies has a very good number of individuals at every level of experience to come together and show the strength of the team. The decision of standing tall and facing the challenge OR cribbing about it is purely left to the individual.

Advice to Management

Management is doing a great job!