Inter-Con Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inter-Con Security Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Inter-Con Security (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

Application and Physical. Lot of paperwork. Depending on who the recruiter is, the experience can be painless or painful. Stay positive and make sure you bring as much documentation as you can. At the end of the day, they are always looking for great individuals. Do not get discouraged. Keep applying, they always get new contracts.

Uniformed Protection Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lorton, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inter-Con Security (Lorton, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview was straight forward. Prior to the trip to V.A. i was screened to ensure that i would pass all requirements. scheduled medical same day 3 days later i received an email with the good to go.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

if you pass the drug screen and medical then you are in.

Billing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Inter-Con Security (Pasadena, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Horrible communication and highly unorganized. There isn't on-site parking and this is not communicated. Upper management is aware of the turn-over however they state it relates to the security side of the business...this isn't true

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Mirage, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Inter-Con Security (Rancho Mirage, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

My interview was really understandable fast and easy. My recruter was really polite and proffesional. He gave me the job as soon everything was cleared. He offered something to drink as soon as i enter the office. All people at the office were really thankful. Ill recommend anyone this company as there employee they really care about you!

Armed SPO Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inter-Con Security (Washington, DC).

Interview

After completion of all physical trainning and activities' my interview went wonderful' plus my concerns and how will it affect me and my loveones if I was call in for shift change at last minute notice' and I replied that I will be honored'

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a outrages customer that seems to be border-line' and how would you deal with handling it'   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inter-Con Security.

Interview

Very standard interview procedure. Showed up to the office, went inside, got asked some questions, filled out some paperwork, waited for a callback after the background check was complete. I think they came to their decision during the interview, because right after they were done with the questions I was filling out their employment packet, but since it's a security position they had to wait for an extensive background check to clear before actually extending the employment offer.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you something nice for a customer.
      Why did you apply for this job?
      Answer Question

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Inter-Con Security (Pasadena, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with three individuals, the hiring manager for my position, my co-worker, and the CAO. Interview questions were dissecting my resume and technical skills. There was a heavy emphasis on questions about analytical work, and work ethic, as this job is very demanding.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an instance in which you worked with a large data set. What program(s) did you use? What role did you have in working with the data? What were your results?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Inter-Con Security in February 2015.

Interview

Fill out online application, phone interview, and then face to face. Pretty easy, really, especially for Criminal Justice degrees and/or Military. Processing the preliminary background check took a few weeks, but not too bad. You have to dig up any old infractions or other items that could affect your clearance eligibility. Not a difficult process at all, but it took a while since I had a schedule conflict with training, so they told me I had to wait in order to start.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your military/weapons experience.   Answer Question
    • Do you have a criminal history? List any traffic violations, tickets, or other information so we can process you for a clearance.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Inter-Con Security.

Interview

Unorganized. HR is unprofessional and needs vast improvment

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inter-Con Security (Sacramento, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Have to get guard card. Then walked into office and applied. Was called a few weeks later and told to come in for interview. Interview was about 15 minutes asking basic questions about availability. Was hired and started working that weekend.

Interview Questions

• Can you stand on your feet for up to 12 hours at a time?   Answer Question