Interloc Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Interloc Solutions

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Interloc Solutions (Seattle, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

I received two calls, one was an initial screen and was not tech related at all. Just general information. I received another call a few days later that was more a tech screen in relation to the job itself. Was asked several questions about my specific experience working with Android.

Interview Questions

• What was one way I dealt with persistent data in an Android application.   Answer Question

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interloc Solutions (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Super simple interview process. After applying to the job posting on LinkedIn I...

First spoke with the recruiter that had posted the job posting regarding my experience and expectation.

Next had a group phone call with a senior developer and the manager of the mobile group. We talked about my experience, with Android and otherwise.

Finally, I was invited for an in-person interview with the same senior developer and a higher up manager. Mostly we discussed expectations and what the role would entail.

Soon afterwards, I received an offer and, after negotiating slightly, accepted. It seemed to me that the company is somewhat overloaded with work and in need of bodies. At no point during the interview process did I have to solve whiteboard coding questions or do anything more difficult than discuss my android experience in broad terms. Then again, I was coming in as a junior developer. It's hard to say what an interview for an experienced developer would entail.

Interview Questions

• Share your experience with Android. What challenges did you run into when creating your app?   Answer Question