Internet Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Internet Brands Interview Questions

Interviews at Internet Brands

2.5

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Internet Brands in July 2020.

Interview

The interview process was quick and relatively simple. First round with the recruiter, second round with directors, case study, and final round/offer. Recruiters were friendly and easy to talk to but mostly generic interview questions.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Internet Brands.

Interview

First of all the incompetent was late to the interview by 13 minutes.
    Secondly what he described was totally separate than what they have posted.
    Third, they have NO Remote opportunities and its 2020. Hard no

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with the commute in LA?   1 Answer

Sr Technical Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Internet Brands in June 2020.

Interview

The process took 1 month
    -Initial round with the recruiter
    -1st round with the Hiring Manager
    - back to back 2 hr round with 4 people , 30 min each
    I heard there was 2 hr round after that if passed.. They didn't want to move ahead as they wanted more experienced candidate

Senior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Internet Brands.

Interview

My interview process started out well with an informative phone screen and then onsite interview. We discussed the needs from a leadership standpoint which is what I possess so I was fairly confident that I could be a good match. Unfortunately, I never heard for almost a month. The only feedback that I received was that they are moving forward with other candidates. Not the greatest experience.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Internet Brands (Pleasanton, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

Nice phone interview and then HackerRank Challenge. Had a big variety of questions that were asked and only 60 minutes. Also had a couple questions relating to the job title and algorithmic questions as well

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Had such a great experience at Internet Brands! All of the interviewers were very warm and welcoming. Most of the questions they asked were focused on my technical recruiting ability.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe Internet Brands or this opportunity to a candidate?   Answer Question

SEO Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Internet Brands.

Interview

Very laid back and easy going. Learned a lot from it. The interviewer gave a lot of good advice and taught a lot about SEO. Very knowledgeable and nice guy.

Senior PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Internet Brands (Pleasanton, CA) in November 2019.

Interview

I passed 1 round online assessment , 1 round phone call interview and 3 round on site interview, the whole process is efficient and interviewers are very nice. So happy to join this company.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Internet Brands.

Interview

I applied online and participated in a phone screen with recruiters. On the plus side, they were transparent about their timeline, and that helped me better manage my own pipeline as I was actively interviewing with other companies.

The role has been open for nearly a year to the best of my knowledge. That is almost always a bad sign, and I'd say the same here: The comp package is extraordinarily low given the background they want. It's what you'd expect your first year out of a top MBA program. No wonder they can't find anyone; the desired candidate literally doesn't exist in their price range.

In any case, the hiring manager didn't want to speak with me even though I met the listed hiring requirements. (Sounds like the hiring requirements communicated to the talent team were insufficient.) That's fine. Happy to unwillingly volunteer my time to help the hiring manager figure things out. When I was promised the team would get back to me with feedback I nearly laughed. Needless to say, it never came.

Front End Developer Interview

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, then Hackerrank challenge with 60 minutes. The challenge had 1 algorithm problem, 1 web design problem, and several multiple choice questions. I'll admit, I don't do well on these code challenges, but lots of legitimate, working candidates don't have the time or energy to practice these. So I guess this is the game we have to play.