Interviewer.AI Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of 1 interviews

Interviews at Interviewer.AI

Negative100%
Applied online100%
1.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Interviewer.AI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interviewer.AI in Jul 2020

Interview

The interview itself was alright, like any other interview. What really struck me as extremely unprofessional was the post-interview assessment. I was asked to prepare a deck post-interview on my proposal for sales strategies targeted to approach the local market. So after spending days putting together a sales deck I received only an one-liner acknowledgement. For weeks, I anxiously waited for the company's feedback on the work that I had painstakingly prepared but as expected no reply, not even a rejection. I fully understand the rationale of putting up such request as a mean of assessment but as I gave it a deeper thought it appalls me to even consider that this might just have been a convenient way to fish for business solutions. I certainly hope I am not correct. And finally, I can't help but to notice the huge irony in this situation. This is a company that centres on using AI/automation to enhance and improve the efficiency of interview processes but after my experience with their hiring process, perhaps they should also adopt interviewer.ai too.

Interview Questions
  • What interest you to apply a position with us?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed