Intevac Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intevac Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intevac

Senior Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intevac (Santa Clara, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

I had a face to face interview with the hiring manager and a would-be co-worker who was laid off my first week. I then Interviewed face to face in California for about 90 minutes. I no sooner got off the plane and they offered me the job. They sent a car to pick me up at the airport and bring me to my hotel. There was a rental car for me to use at the hotel during my stay. Very nice accommodations.

Interview Questions

• Do you consider yourself a hands-on salesperson?   2 Answers

Negotiation

The salary was very generous although the commission wasn't nearly as plentiful as presented by the hiring manager. It was promised it would be double our base salary. It wasn't even close.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intevac (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

The interview process for me began with a phone interview with the hiring manager. This interview lasted approximately 20 minutes. If you pass this portion, you will receive a call from HR scheduling you to come in for an in person meeting. The interview process at the point consisted of an interview with (1) the VP of HR, (2) a Department Counterpart or someone you can expect to be working with during your day to day, (3) the Hiring Manger (aka, your potential new boss), and (4) an Executive Member (for marketing this would be the CMO, finance would be the CFO).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a decision (or job function) you made that was a mistake - What did you learn from that mistake?   Answer Question

Not a good fit.