Intralox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intralox Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.6

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intralox in November 2016.

Interview

During the interview he asked a series of technical questions regarding to my major, the classes I've taken, and how it can be applied to the company. The representative asked me questions about my involvement on campus and followed up with an open floor for any questions that he can answer. Overall the interview was straight forward about getting to know me as a student rather than getting to know my experience as a worker and how I can contribute to Intralox.

Interview Questions

• What is your major? Can you explain to me what your major consists of? What is your favorite class and what is your least favorite class? I can see that you are involved in many organizations, can you tell me the duties that applied to your position?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savage, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intralox (Savage, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

It is a long process. It took 3 months and I have heard that was fast in comparison to some others. I had 3 phone interviews and 3 in person interviews. They do this so they can be certain that you are a good fit for their company culture. It seems intense at the time, but the culture proves it is worth it.

Interview Questions

• What is your idea of a good team member? I was asked to think of specific examples from my past and come up with a five minute response. The interviewer left the room and gave me time to think about it.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intralox (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The whole process lasted about 4 interviews and every time you had to prepare better.
    1st interview
    • run me through your CV on the phone about 45 min
    2nd interview
    • with HR again running them through the CV and having a short plant tour
    3rd interview
    • panel interview lasting 2 hours and around 45 questions had been asked
    4th interview
    • with HR international just settling the monetary terms on the contract

Interview Questions

• 16. Give me an example of how you solved a problem.

Tell us about your three biggest achievements in Life.
      2 Answers

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intralox in March 2016.

Interview

After I submitted my application, I got a call back within a week.
    Phone interview the next week, and a sit down interview the following week where you have to take a series of tests.

They assured me they would let me know what the next step was, and never called me back after a 4 hour sit down. Common curtesy would have been nice.

Interview Questions

• What are your strength and weaknesses?
      Where do you see yourself in your career? Tell me something positive about someone you currently work with.
      Answer Question

Test Shop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harahan, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intralox (Harahan, LA).

Interview

Panel interview with multiple managers and engineers. Some behavioral questions, more technical questions. At the end of the interview a handful of parts are placed in front of you and you are asked to determine what it is as you are putting it together.

Interview Questions

• They asked some questions related to mechanics and dynamics, others were about how you would approach and solve a problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intralox (New Orleans, LA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied one week and was contacted for an interview within the week. Did a phone interview a few days after their initial call. Phone interview went well. Manager was very friendly and personable and did a great job describing what my duties would be. I didn't get offered the job because I actually withdrew my application after the interview. Once I heard more about the position I decided it wasn't a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic questions such as...am I working now? Why do I want to leave my current position? What are my expectations with the company? Etc.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Intralox (New Orleans, LA) in November 2014.

Interview

Met at a campus career fair. Was invited to on-campus interview but was out of town. They brought me to the site in Harrihan, showed me the entire campus and I spoke with several engineers. They all had some questions for me, mainly behavioral and discussing my goals and aspirations, how they could align with Intralox. Had several interviews throughout the day. Heard back within the next few weeks. All in all a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about other senior design projects you saw in your undergrad and what was so interesting about them?   Answer Question

Summer Mechanical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harahan, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Intralox (Harahan, LA) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied through university via career fair. Mine consisted of just an on-site interview, including about an hour long interview, facility tour, and lunch with other employees. Others had on-campus then on-site interviews. Interview consisted of mainly "get to know you" questions. Very relaxed. Quick turnaround as offer was made within a week after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose mechanical engineering? What are your future goals?   Answer Question

New Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intralox (New Orleans, LA) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied through career service at my university. They prefer people with good Gpa for interview. I was invited by an Engineer who was looking for new team members. Interview was half an hour long. I was told after a month that iam considered for the position after that they didnt reply for almost 3 months.

Interview Questions

• some behavioral questions most of the questions were related to my prior experience and research works.   Answer Question

Manager of Tool Room Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harahan, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intralox (Harahan, LA) in March 2013.

Interview

They preach a good game to get you in the door, Take your ideas then let you go before your 90 days, My manager was to young to be in the position he is in and a lier and should seek people skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Allot of paper work and allot of AT WILL statements. Now I know why.