Intuitive Research and Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Intuitive Research and Technology

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intuitive Research and Technology

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intuitive Research and Technology (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

Interview process typically consists of 3 interviews: the first with the hiring supervisor and/or a selected panel, the second with the CEO or president, and the third with the potential customer.

Interview Questions

• I didn't really have any difficult or unexpected questions in my interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I countered original offer and it was accepted.

Sr Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intuitive Research and Technology (Huntsville, AL) in April 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 people including the President of Intuitive. Questions related to my past job experience. Past job experience was a detailed list of my duties and accomplishments in my prior job as a Business Manager for SAMD as a GS-15.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me a little about your past experience   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuitive Research and Technology (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

Candidates have several interviews to pass through. The intent is for the company to find the right people. They are more focused on who you are as a person than what you have done as a worker.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intuitive Research and Technology (Huntsville, AL) in August 2015.

Interview

The process was lengthy. I had multiple interviews on different dates, one with hiring manager and junior HR professional, one with more senior member of HR, lunch with potential co-worker, meeting with potential customer, and finally a meeting with senior leadership.

Interview Questions

• What accomplishment are you most proud of in your career so far?   1 Answer

Program Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

Interview

First interview with HR and hiring manager and a member of the team that started at the applied position. Second interview after. Not entirely sure. I didn't make it to the second round. Job offer contingent on interim security clearance.

Interview Questions

• If you had to get yourself and your three children ready for church, but you didn't have enough time, what would you do?   1 Answer