Inventec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inventec Interview Questions

Interview

English and IQ test, Department manager, HR manager

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Inventec.

Interview

will test both your english and professional.

english test is smilar to toeic but exercises is only a half. no test needed if you score toeic 500 above.

professional test is not diffcult if you graduate from the college of related field.(eq. bubble sort, pointer usage, product/consumer problem, etc..)

Negotiation

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inventec in October 2009.

Interview

It's all starts from the company's website rather in job-hunter website. the strange thing is that they only utilize their website rather by the job-hunter website where they have advertisment to contact people who will to have an interview.In fact, the whole process goes very smoothly but not very invovled in the content of job in a very detail way.Also the supervisor is very nice and patient to wait for your reply and response about the question he asked and the professional test. Unfortunately, we were'nt address about the salary during the interview until I receive the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• using the Verilog or VHDL to describe the Frequency divider.   Answer Question
    • The basic MOS circuit. OP AMP circuit. Digital circuit.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Inventec (Taipei (Taiwan)) in October 2009.

Interview

One interview is based on behavioral questions that is conducted by the recruiter. The second interview is with the manager. Technical questions are asked, which include engineering fundamentals and problems solving.
    Overall, the interview as based on the resume, personal preference and ideal working environment. The ,manager also introduce the current situation and working process of the ME department. So, you can have a clear idea what your work will be and understand is the working environment meet your expectation

Interview Questions

• General knowledge of tooling mold and what is your understanding of product design process.   Answer Question