Investcorp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 19, 2017

3.3

Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Investcorp (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me about the role, and submitted me to Investcorp. They decided to bring me in for an onsite interview. Met with the CTO for about an hour. Asked me about my experience in previous roles, and also gave me some technical questions. I felt like I did pretty well on the interview, but CTO was hard to gauge on how he felt I was doing. Never heard back from CTO or hiring firm after interview, despite several attempts.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave where you're currently at?   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manama (Bahrain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Investcorp (Manama (Bahrain)) in June 2012.

Interview

Two day process for an expat. HR person tries to intimidate you to the core so you settle on less. Otherwise other managers are professionals and follow good ethics. They did a good job of showing around the place and also pick and drop to and from airport. They have a very helpful admin staff but again, be wary of their HR guy, he can have other intentions when meeting you.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to move to Bahrain   1 Answer

Head-Accounting and Valuation/Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manama (Bahrain)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Investcorp (Manama (Bahrain)) in May 2009.

Interview

I got a initial call from Charterhouse Dubai about a position at Investcorp Bahrain within Hedge funds. I met the consultant, had a detailed discussion with him and then organized a telephonic interview. It was taken by immediate supervisor and head of the department.During the entire conversation, they were pretty good and kind. Second time, my interview was scheduled at Investcorp at Bahrain.They give me a very warm welcome and ensured my entire travel remains good, right from visa, ticketing and airport pick-up and drop.
    Each of the 3 functional head took my interview, followed by head of the department and at the end by HR. After a month, I got a call from HR offering me the role interviewed. The entire hiring and interview process was very good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was very happy what they offered me for this role and as per my expectation and hence i didnt negotiated any further.