Investigo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Investigo

2.7

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Investigo (New York, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

I was referred by a friend, the recruiter reached out all friendly and what not at first. Then he set a time to chat with me over the phone. I waited for his call 5 minutes past our according time and didn’t hear from him. So I took the initiative to give him a ring to the number that was listed on his email. He picked up all confused about what this call was about and then he remembered he had an interview . At that point I knew this wasn’t going to be a place for me. Then we dive into my experience, how much I’m billing as an agency recruiter, and if I have done 360 desk. I could tell he was really interested in the call towards then because he kept saying “look here mate”.. on and one, he then said he will follow up with me but never did on any next steps. Even if this wasn’t the role for me, his communication skills were non existent.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE

Various Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Investigo (London, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

DO NOT waste your time!!

Contacted by one of the recruiters from the company, who asked to arrange a brief introductory call to explain the company and my experience. I spoke with the recruiter who was friendly and wanted to meet me face-to-face as she said the company works for some large clients. I arranged the following week to meet them at they offices in Liverpool Street, where I was taken to a small room 30 seconds after arriving after a cold greeting from the reception area. I waited over 10 mins which was silly as I could have waited in reception and had a glass of water or something. I was then seen by three different recruiters, asking the same questions and passing the same CV with notes on it over and over.

The recruiters are certainly good at talking but it is all hot air as you can see that they are there only for the commission and nothing else. They are also very interested about finding out which other agencies and jobs you have applied to and what to know everything about that, including names which is very unprofessional- Presumably to tout for business after.

After going to see them in their office I left feeling flustered and not confident at all at their ability to find something. I guess I was right as I didn't hear from them ever again.

Pure sales tactics so do not bother with them.

Associate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Investigo (London, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

First round with the Director and Manager. Second round was a presentation on the sector and my business plan. Then I met the team at after work drinks and got offered. Easy and clear process.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Investigo (London, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

Comprehensive, several interview stages that build up in intensity.
    All relevant content and questions.
    Gave a good idea of what the team and direct manager would be like.
    Good chance to ask questions and find out more.
    First round: introductions, get to know each other
    Second round: delve into more detail on relevance for role and motivations
    Third round: meet more team members
    Fourth round: talk through initial ideas of a business plan
    Decision

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Investigo (London, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

Competency and motivation based interview.

I met with 3 senior leaders, a manager and a senior consultant. I then came back for a social with the broader team.

They wanted to find out my methodology behind how I ran my desk but also check I fitted with the culture and motivations were correct.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for from your next career move?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Investigo (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

2 stages: 1st with both heads of the public sector team, 2nd with 1 head and the director of the business unit - both face to face interviews held in the Investigo Liverpool Street office

Interview Questions

Investigo Response

Mar 27, 2019 – Senior Marketing Executive

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review of your interview process. Great to get some insights into what it is like to go through the interview process with us and consider the feedback. Thank you

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Investigo (London, England (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

very thorough
    I met 3 different teams and people at all levels of the business - consultant, manager, director, executive director.
    They focused more on me as a person rather that the role that i was applying for. my motivators, ambition, personal life (without being intrusive). They seemed like they wanted to get to know me rather than just hire me for my skills.
    Also there were the standard questions ' describe yourself in 3 words', 'talk us through a time that you have overcome great adversity' etc...

Interview Questions

Investigo Response

Mar 27, 2019 – Senior Marketing Executive

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an interview review and providing some great insights for those considering a career with Investigo. Very thorough! I like that.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Investigo (London, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

3 interview with manager and HR. I met them at offices each time. Personalities switched at interview dependent on the question they were asking. Lots of talk about the culture of the company.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Investigo (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Coffee with the COO and then a meeting with an associate director and principle consultant. This was then followed by a one-on-one meeting with the associate director again. This was the followed by a 3 course dinner and drinks with the team.

Interview Questions

• What drives you to want to make money   1 Answer

Jan 29, 2018 – Senior Marketing Executive

This all sounds very civilised! We are delighted to hear you had such a positive experience with us throughout the interview process.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and an example interview question. Great to have a real insight into the types of interview questions so those considering Investigo can prepare.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Investigo (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed, based on personality and my ideas and initiatives rather than competencies. Asked about my background and performance in my last few roles. Met a lot of people including senior management, all of which had different things they were looking for. Communication was great through out, overall very slick and decision made quickly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your achievements/performance in your last role   Answer Question

Jan 29, 2018 – Senior Marketing Executive

We appreciate you taking the time out to leave us a review on our interview process. Your experience very much mirrors what we hope to achieve in our process. Investigo is repeatedly cited as an adult environment and we want this to start at interview stage with a two way discussion where both parties look to ascertain common ground. Glad to hear that the communication and process went smoothly and thank you again for your time.