Investigo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Investigo Interview Questions

2.2

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Investigo (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Met with several members of the business. They were thorough about interview process and previous experience. Got a good feel for the business and what the growth plans were. What I could expect from them and what they expected from me.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Investigo (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

One of Investigo's recruiters found me online and recommended me for a role with one of its clients. 2 weeks later he asked me to go to the client's office for an informal interview after which he contacted me numerous times every few hours to obtain my feedback, yet when I asked for their feedback he didn't respond to my emails for 3-4 weeks. After a month or so he contacted me (6-8 times within a day) with some nonsense excuse as to why he didnt reply to my previous emails, asking to schedule a formal interview with that client. I agreed and went for an interview (formal this time) at that client's HQ in early July.

Day after the interview he called me asking for my feedback and letting me know that it is his last day at Investigo and that another recruiter will take over the project going forward, and that he will send me an email and call me to make the introduction. 3 weeks later I sent an email to the original recruiter's assistant (I assume) as i didn't have the other guys email to follow up. It turned out that his assistant is also no longer working at Investigo and in his "Automatic reply" I obtained the new recruiter's email.

After contacting the new one, he told me that he called me few weeks ago and told me that he is managing this project - a phone call that I have never received (!). Another 2 weeks later I sent him a follow up email to ask about the status of this project to which he replied something along the lines of:

"Apologies I thought I sent you a note last week saying they had filled the roles through internal referrals.
    Good luck."

Interview Questions

• Basic and shallow, it seems that all they care is filling the roles rather than filling the roles with the right candidates   Answer Question

Contractor Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Investigo (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

Meeting was set up with their client.. Was contacted everyday by them during the process. Suddenly stopped and never got any final feedback!! I assume i did not get the role and apparently no one could be bothered telling me or contact me. I called them and the consultant in question was "off-site" as if they work off-site and no one ever got back to me again. Candidates: Avoid at all cost!!

Interview Questions

• All the standard questions. Pretty stupid ones considering it was rec to rec.   Answer Question

Investigo Response

Nov 24, 2015 – Senior Marketing Executive

The experience you describe is unacceptably poor and we apologise wholeheartedly. Please contact me personally so we can understand what’s happened and what can be done to ensure there’s no ... More

Finance Director Interview

Interview

Wasted 30 mins on a call about a job that clearly didn't exist - she wouldn't tell me the name of the company even. Invited me in to meet at a time/date and then never sent an address. Worst bit - she asked what A Levels I have (for an executive role!),

Interview Questions

Investigo Response

Jul 13, 2015 – Senior Marketing Executive

We are sorry to hear about your disappointment with Investigo in this instance and would like to work with you to remedy the situation. As a Recruitment Agency it is important to us to build long ... More

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Investigo (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

I met with several members of the investigo team one on one for my interview. This gave me a really good insight into the company quite quickly and I found that the interviews and questions flowed quite naturally rather than it feeling very structured. It was clear that they were looking for a personality fit as well as someone who had the drive and skills to fit the profile. I enjoyed the interview and meeting some of the Investigo team and although I ended up accepting another offer before taking it to the next stage, I have been left with a very good impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• Motivations for going into recruitment
      What kind of industries would you like to recruit for
      How would your friends describe you
      Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

Straight forward and feedback straight away. If your the right fit then possibly only one interview Give really constructive feedback that will help further interviews or general development - constructive criticism. Managers able to make their own decisions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Need to negotiate

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Investigo (Reading, England (UK)) in October 2011.

Interview

Informal, open, honest

Interview Questions

Negotiation

too long