Investors Business Daily Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 11, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Investors Business Daily

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Investors Business Daily (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I had to talk to two editors on the first visit. On a second visit, I met with them again, talked to another set of editors, the head of the HR and a vice president of the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked the usual questions such as why do you want to work there? How would you describe yourself? I don't recall any odd questions.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I had to meet with five editors in total, the HR manager and a vice president. They mainly asked me about why I'm interested in the job and what I like about the stock market. The HR manager asked me to describe myself and why I would be a fit.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Investors Business Daily (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

I had to meet with the head editors initial and then got called back for a second interview in which I met with editors of different sections, the HR manager and a vice president. They asked all of the usual interview questions such as why do you want to work there, why do you think you'll do well, or something along those lines.

Interview Questions

• They asked all the usual interview questions. I don't remember anything unusual.   Answer Question

Copy Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Investors Business Daily (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2008.

Interview

Two interviews at two intervals, met the top editors and the personnel chief. Really liked them - enough to want to call them back and urge them to hire me.

Interview Questions

• Name something you wish you regret at your previous job and would do differently here.   2 Answers

Negotiation

They told me what they were gonna pay me and it was higher than my wildest dreams - and 20% higher than the job I got laid off from - so I was thrilled.