Ion Exchange India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ion Exchange India Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2017

2.0

Chemcal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ion Exchange India (New Delhi (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Candidates were sought from the resume. An interview was held at Delhi office. A presentation was given by the company people. Then every student was called for an interview . Interview was about 20 minutes each. After every student interview result was declared.

Interview Questions

• What is the working of the Heat exchanger? Can we use water as heat exchanger fluid? Are you willing to relocate?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ion Exchange India.

Interview

Less coordination with hiring team
    Direct call frm company and very informal approach
    no assessment
    Direct interaction with VP HR
    Overall interaction is general as there is no seriousness about vacancy
    Interviewer' intention was not clear whther is judge the knowldge of candidate or collect information

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ion Exchange India (Mumbai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

telephonic,1;1 and panel, telephonic for introduction, profile, verification, salary expectations and earlier experience, further face to face 1;1 with the manager and then final with HOD, HR Head and manager it was on personal professional background, technicals and educational background with experience.
    technical- basics then as per work experience and then as per work profile.
    personal as in family background and some behavioural questions in the family, work and social life
    educational basics questionnaire

Interview Questions

• personal and technical with basics   1 Answer

Negotiation

salary, perks and other facilities

Proposal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ion Exchange India (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

interview was conducted.
    if you want the job just be confident and positive
    they look for smart guys. If you have done course or training related to water treatment or process design instrumentation etc they will call you
    do learn about the profile you are applying for and talk to them how you can contribute
    one to one interview is conducted and knowledge about water treatment is checked. if you have it you will get it for sure as vacancy for ex is their as many employs leave just after a year of experience as pay is less

Interview Questions

• are interested in travelling
      what have you done in training in water treatment plant   1 Answer

Project Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ion Exchange India (Mumbai (India)) in October 2008.

Interview

Was carried out professionally and cordial atmosphere. Involved questions on educational background, experience, technical and commercial questions pertaining to position applied for.

Negotiation

nothing significant, a normal salary negotiation.

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ion Exchange India (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2008.

Interview

Through newspaper I applied and interviewed