IonIdea Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.9

Software Developers Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IonIdea (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

A walkin interview is conducted in ionidea company itself. The first round is of written test and the results will be announced within 2 days. But you have to be prepared well in c++.

Interview Questions

• 1st round interview is written test. Prepare from this link -
      Surely u'll be selected   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IonIdea (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied for c++ developer but on the time of written test i.e. first round they informed that the interview is for the database developer. it was good experiance.

Interview Questions

• In the first round total 30 questions in which 25 are from mysql and rest are from aptitude. i cleared first round and in second round is technical round in which coding question is asked from data structure specially from the linked list.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at IonIdea (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

The process took 2 days. The first round was written test,most of the questions are from java only and SQL and Apti. Basic knowledge is required.it was quite simple.we have to score 50%..

The second round was programming test.They will give program.we have to solve those programs.Mostly they will ask basic logical programs,String and array programs

Interview Questions

• There is an array={1,3,4,6,} we have to sort like even numbers at first half and odd numbers at second half.the output should be {4,6,1,3}

We have to reverse a String without any inbuilt functions of string   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IonIdea (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

They have taken four rounds. First is Technical Written Test. Second is simple technical interview, third technical round is around 30 min, fourth I could not clear.
    Level is not high , ask basic question of java and logical programming

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IonIdea (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

the first round was fairly simple, aptitude and c programming.
    second was gd and there were two technical rounds in which they asked about questions related to c and c++

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IonIdea (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

1st round was written test, questions based on basic c++ and 2 to 3 logical questions, total 30 questions. After clearing the1st round they conduct technical face to face, in this round they ask in depth of c++.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IonIdea.

Interview

Its a 3 stage process.
    Stage 1: Aptitude Round
    Its a very basic aptitude round with common questions that float around in all companies.
    There are in total 29 questions from aptitude and on C++ program which is generally on string handling. You just need to have 15 apti questions correct and the program to get through.

Stage 2: Technical Round
    It will take a lot of waiting. When your turn comes be confident and tell your strength as C++(not C).
    Nothing else required. They will ask you very basic C++ questions like OOPs concept and difference b/w C & C++. Then they will ask you to write one program(only one) on Data structures( Singly/Doubly LL or Queues at max), you get that correct, or just write the code and explain the logic correctly and you are through.

Then you will be approached and be told you are selected and will have one final interview at client location(Huawei). You will be told about the bond(2 years, 1.5 lakhs) and you have to submit your marksheets. You will be told about the salary(pretty low). If you agree you will then have to wait for a client interview call(one week).

This all was the easy part and the process will take one full day.

Stage 3: Client interview
    This is the tough part. Here you will have two interviews. Based on your skills and requirement in Huawei you will face First interview with a team lead. Here it doesn't matter how you performed at Ionidea. They will take interview as per their requirement. You would be asked about Unix, SQL(brush up the basic topics) and C++ programs(3-4). If you do even average you will face second interview with your going-to-be-reporting-manager. They will again ask you some Unix, SQL and C++ questions(basic level). The you will have to write 2-3 programs on data structures. Then you will be asked few puzzles(4-6) which pretty regular which you can get just by a google search. Its good to know a thing or two about Huawei(what it does) in advance. If you are uptill here, you are pretty much selected

Interview Questions

• Simple Aptitude question.
      Simple english questions(3-4).   1 Answer
    • Google
      Common C++ questions.
      Common SQL questions(very basic, but don't mention in CV).
      Commom UNIX questions(very basic again, don't mention in CV)   1 Answer
    • Google out this also.
      Common interview puzzles.   1 Answer
    • For programming.
      String Reverse.
      Singly/Doubly LL(insertion, deletion, searching)
      Queues.
      Arrays.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. You take it or leave it.

I would not recommend this job, you better try somewhere else(I mean it). If you are in a dire need of job and don't bother about salary, you can join(but please don't go for it unless you've tried in at least 50 companies). Due to lack of space I am writing this here. And consider me your well wisher. What I've written is true to the core and follow my advice.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IonIdea (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

First round is Aptitude ( some times not conducted ). Second is program writing. Third, Program execution. Forth, Managerial round ( mostly with the MD ).
    In the program writing round, manly the logic is tested, so it would be okay if there are few syntax errors as long as the logic is right.

Interview Questions

• In the program writing round, mainly the logic is tested, so it would be okay if there are few syntax errors as long as the logic is right.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IonIdea (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

1st round was written test. MCQ type questions only, from java, sql, apti. Most of the questions came from java networking. and two programs are there. total no of questions are 22. and total 1hr time.

Interview Questions

• java program to remove all the white spaces from the given sentence by using regular expressions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IonIdea (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied in Ion Idea via walking.
    1 round written test. Paper are available in facebook group.
    then next day f2f interview with IonIdea-- selected
    then next day f2f interview with Huawei.-- not selected bcz he want only C++.

Interview Questions

• Ion idea -
      1. how to find a loop in a circular link list.
      2. find middle node and delete.

Huawei ---

1. create a doubly linklist.
      2. string palindrome.
      3. string reverse.
      4. IPC, SPI
      5. scheduling algo (LRU, RR,LFU ) which one better.
      6. OOPS concept with example.
      7. Virtual function and keyword   1 Answer