Ivar's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ivar's

Busser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mukilteo, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ivar's (Mukilteo, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was hired on the spot actually, They needed a busser and I just so happened to apply at the right time. everyone was very friendly from the moment I walked in. I didn't have to wait to long either they were really professional.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle hard situations?   1 Answer

Kettle Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ivar's (Lynnwood, WA) in September 2013.

Interview

I got to ivars through smarttalent agency.

Interview Questions

• None that I've experienced any. But best if you come prepared!   Answer Question

Prep Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ivar's (Everett, WA) in May 2012.

Interview

Sat in dining next to customers while interviewed by manager while assistant manager watched looked at my resume and me to him about myself wasnt prepared not sure if I did well on that part. questios were like why do you work? are u loyal? example do u like working in a team or alone? team is the answer. Are you smiley? Yes Why? Name a time you made some one happy? Hobbys?