J.W. Business Acquisitions Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at J.W. Business Acquisitions

2.2
HardAverageEasy
Found 52 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at J.W. Business Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in Jun 2020

Interview

Had to submit a video for screening, after that reviewed it I got some questions to answer on google docs, and finally another zoom interview along with other candidates where we spoke about the company culture and their expectations for us.

Interview Questions
  • Why I choose the company? Why I'd be a good fit?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at J.W. Business Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in Jun 2020

Interview

I submitted a resume through Zip Recruiter and was contacted by the company within a few days about a job interview. The first interview was via video questions and the second interview was a Zoom call which lasted approximately 30 minutes. This is during Covid which may change things for the future.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.W. Business Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in Jul 2019

Interview

The interview process was efficient and explained the job requirements very clearly. The first round was more of a screening interview and the second round was more informal where the details of the job were explained.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at J.W. Business Acquisitions (United States)

Interview

They were 30 minutes behind and the environment was not as professional as I expected. My interview lasted 10 minutes and they asked me to come back on a Saturday for my second interview.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.W. Business Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in Nov 2018

Interview

Great interview process asking about prior work experience. Simple and straightforward interview. Not complicated at all but be prepared to answer difficult questions. Business professional attire is a MUST.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.W. Business Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2018

Interview

I was very impressed with the way the HR person I spoke to on the phone handled the fact that I was not interested in the position. She was extremely polite seemed very passionate about the position that the company is offering and told me that if further along the road I decided this was something I wanted to pursue that I was more than welcome to reach back out to her. I’ve been hung up on by multiple companies this week when I said I wasn’t interested so this was definitely refreshing. I’m looking to go into medical device sales specifically so this wasn’t the right fit for me but I think would be a great position for anyone looking to get into sales. My understanding of the interview process is that there is an initial phone screen, a sit down interview with a hiring manager, and a final interview job shadow where you’ll job shadow and experienced member of the team in the position title that you apply to.

Interview Questions
  • Can you see yourself working successfully in a team based environment?
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at J.W. Business Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2018

Interview

Phone call with recruiter to discuss position and what they were looking for Interview in office with one of their hiring managers - they went to position in more detail (nice office cool reception area with a game table as coffee table) Final interview was 2 hours with a sales representative who showed me exactly what i'd be doing every day

Interview Questions
  • How do you plan to balance school and work , how do you manage your time?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at J.W. Business Acquisitions (United States)

Interview

Very innovative. You initially speak with a recruiter and then they have you complete an assessment called Hirevue. There's also a longer in person interview with some of the management and leadership team. Very professional.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little bit about yourself. How do you handle rejection?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.W. Business Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2017

Interview

First there was a online video interview. Then a phone call if you were selected for a second interview. That's where you learn about the company and what they offer. I like the culture but didn't want to work in sales.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.W. Business Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017

Interview

I literally applied and instantly got a call back. You come into the waiting room with many other applicants. You go out to coffee and have an interview outside the office and then you get a call if you got the position or not

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Viewing 1 - 10 of 52