J.W. Business Acquisitions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.W. Business Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

I went in for in person interview and met with the head manager, Jesus. He was a good person who just went over my resume and asked me basic questions regarding it. Later that day, I received a call saying they want to set up a second interview. During the second interview, I was seated next to a lower manager who explained the internship step by step. This internship requires you to set up tables in big stores like Walmart and Best Buy and sell Direct TV members. Later that day, I received a call with an offer. Pretty easy interview, just be yourself!

Interview Questions

This job required you to work 40 hours but only paid $300 or commission depending on which one is greater.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.W. Business Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I literally applied and instantly got a call back. You come into the waiting room with many other applicants. You go out to coffee and have an interview outside the office and then you get a call if you got the position or not

Anonymous Employee in Buckhead, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.W. Business Acquisitions (Buckhead, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied via ziprecuiter.com, then heard from the hiring manager the next day. Scheduled an interview the same week. The first of 4 interviews wasn't a interview at all, its more like a get to know you screening. The information that was given to me were extremely miss leading. They claimed that they are looking for someone that they can eventually train to be management but they don't tell you that you will be in costcos selling direct tv products. They also promised you that you have the potential to make 65K without telling you starting off you will be making 11.50 an hour. I wasn't my time going to all 4 of the interviews just to find that out. This company is nothing but a pyramid scam attracting young college students to do their dirty work. If your are looking to be one of those annoying people in walmart or costcos bothering you to buy their products then this is the perfect job for you!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.W. Business Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Started the process by doing a HireVue video which was pretty straight forward. The next day I received a call saying they looked over my video and wanted to bring me in for a face-to-face interview. I get to the office and immediately overwhelmed by the loud music next to the receptionist. She gives me a personality quiz to complete as I look over to sit down there are FIVE other people completing the same quiz for the exact same job posting. At the end of the day the job posting is not at all what you would be doing in the position advertised. Ended the interview going to Walmart to see their "Account Managers" selling DirectTV. Not what I expected.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell Hot Chocolate in the middle of the summer in Florida?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.W. Business Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position and received a call within a few days. Then, I had a video interview. After the video interview, I had a phone interview. The last step was an in-person interview.

The in-person interview consisted of me waiting at the office and then going to Walmart with one of the account managers. The role includes selling Direct TV to customers. The job includes consistent pay and commission.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at J.W. Business Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

They contact you one they receive a resume. The interview will be based on a phone screening call then they also conduct a video interview online and a face to face interview with the manager. It is a 3 step process. Very easy to follow and they explain a lot about the company. Also you get to meet the people there and understand the day to day basis very well and the opportunity for growth.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell hot chocolate in Florida?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at J.W. Business Acquisitions (Smyrna, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I was hired over a year ago, so I don't remember too much about it. However, it was a fairly quick interview process. I think it took all of 4 days. They had a very thoroughly 3 step interview process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Interview

First, you fill out a survey asking for personality traits. Then you go into an office with someone in a higher position and they ask you questions about yourself, and there was also an off site interview where they took me to lunch. Overall an easy process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.W. Business Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in November 2018.

Interview

Great interview process asking about prior work experience. Simple and straightforward interview. Not complicated at all but be prepared to answer difficult questions. Business professional attire is a MUST.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.W. Business Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

My "interview" consisted of a man calling me outside the arranged interview time, sounding like he was in the middle of eating/ having marbles in his mouth, and couldn't even formulate complete sentences. HR and the interviewer seemed to not communicate very well, and I was told to follow up by sending my resume to HR again if I was interested. I'm so glad that I read the Glassdoor reviews right before my "interview" so I didn't feel bad about not following up with this company.

Very unprofessional, unprepared interviewer. The original HR contact was excellent, but clearly that doesn't go beyond the first point of contact. I believe interviews go both ways- I need to make sure that I'll be working for and with a competent group of individuals. That paired with all the reviews saying you'll be making $300 a week and working 50+ hours is enough to make me decline future interviews. Please don't waste your time!