J.W. Business Acquisitions Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 50 of over 50 interviews

Campus Recruiting4%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at J.W. Business Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in Jun 2020

Interview

Had to submit a video for screening, after that reviewed it I got some questions to answer on google docs, and finally another zoom interview along with other candidates where we spoke about the company culture and their expectations for us.

Interview Questions
  • Why I choose the company? Why I'd be a good fit?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at J.W. Business Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in Jun 2020

Interview

I submitted a resume through Zip Recruiter and was contacted by the company within a few days about a job interview. The first interview was via video questions and the second interview was a Zoom call which lasted approximately 30 minutes. This is during Covid which may change things for the future.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

works at

Deloitte

Harshest feedback you’ve ever received?

7,063

606 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.W. Business Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in Jul 2019

Interview

The interview process was efficient and explained the job requirements very clearly. The first round was more of a screening interview and the second round was more informal where the details of the job were explained.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J.W. Business Acquisitions

Application

I interviewed at J.W. Business Acquisitions

Interview

They were 30 minutes behind and the environment was not as professional as I expected. My interview lasted 10 minutes and they asked me to come back on a Saturday for my second interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.W. Business Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in Nov 2018

Interview

Great interview process asking about prior work experience. Simple and straightforward interview. Not complicated at all but be prepared to answer difficult questions. Business professional attire is a MUST.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Very innovative. You initially speak with a recruiter and then they have you complete an assessment called Hirevue. There's also a longer in person interview with some of the management and leadership team. Very professional.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little bit about yourself. How do you handle rejection?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.W. Business Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2017

Interview

First there was a online video interview. Then a phone call if you were selected for a second interview. That's where you learn about the company and what they offer. I like the culture but didn't want to work in sales.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.W. Business Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017

Interview

I literally applied and instantly got a call back. You come into the waiting room with many other applicants. You go out to coffee and have an interview outside the office and then you get a call if you got the position or not

Interview Questions
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.W. Business Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in Apr 2017

Interview

Started the process by doing a HireVue video which was pretty straight forward. The next day I received a call saying they looked over my video and wanted to bring me in for a face-to-face interview. I get to the office and immediately overwhelmed by the loud music next to the receptionist. She gives me a personality quiz to complete as I look over to sit down there are FIVE other people completing the same quiz for the exact same job posting. At the end of the day the job posting is not at all what you would be doing in the position advertised. Ended the interview going to Walmart to see their "Account Managers" selling DirectTV. Not what I expected.

Interview Questions
  • How would you sell Hot Chocolate in the middle of the summer in Florida?
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.W. Business Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in Mar 2017

Interview

The interview process was amazing, the staff were tremendously nice. Even the HR manager was very kind and was easy to talk to and it made fun. I can really see myself working here for a ling time and being able to grow.

Interview Questions
  • What are you looking for when wanting to get hired? What are your weaknesses and what are your strong attributes? Where do you see yourself in five year?
3 people found this interview helpful