JESCO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at JESCO

Sales Person/Presenter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JESCO (San Francisco, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Had it at a hotel room I guess it was an open cattle call. I was asked to text the interviewer on my arrival which i did he didn't respond for a good 10 mins after our meeting was to start and then had me wait in the hallway while they set up the room. I could have waited in the lobby with my computer while they did that. Interviewed by two guys one who was the director and the other one who didn't say what he did. They didn't ask many questions about my background just wanted to test my personality. they are looking for people who have presented in front of large crowds and I have done that.

Interview Questions

• no really hard questions where have you had sales experience when have you presented to crowds.   Answer Question

Interview

very through interviewing and onboarding process...they really make you feel like you are not being thrown into the position

Interview Questions

• details regarding your MVR...how is your driving records   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate, as I was sent from an agency