JPI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at JPI

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JPI (Washington, DC) in December 2015.

Interview

Recruiter then an in-person with 3 separate managers, followed by a phone screening when trying to determine which program would be the best fit (there were multiple new contracts). The interview process itself was challenging but manageable. There was one interviewer in particular that was brash and argumentative, I assumed he was doing a good cop/bad cop routine. I noted that he was on an alternative program so if offered the position, I wouldn't be working with him, so no problem. He even asked outright, during the interview how much my current salary was.

After the interview, I was given an offer. At the very least 30% less than the standard or even acceptable rate for the position. I decided to negotiate and was contacted by non other than captain brash. He refused to negotiate at all. So, I declined the offer.

I now work for an organization that is committed to equal pay for men and women. It was a great experience to see that companies still function like this and find it acceptable to perpetuate the wage gap.

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JPI in November 2008.

Interview

Interview process was quick and very timely. Everything happened in 2 days. Interviewers were very professional and thorough.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult situation with a co-worker?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JPI in April 2008.

Interview

I was initially called by someone on in their HR department for a phone interview, from there I was called in for an interview with a Vice President, who then sent me for an interview with the head of the department I would be working for and from there I interviewed with the President of that local Division of the company. Everyone I interviewed with was very professional and asked tough questions to gauge my technical skills level, but overall it was a very positive interview. The company culture is conservative, but really nice people to work with and be around. Very nice offices as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about some of the past projects you've worked on and what was your role with working on those projects?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about light travel as needed depending on where the jobsite is located?   Answer Question