JTB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JTB (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

There was no formal interview b/c I was referred by my friend

Travel Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JTB (Torrance, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I found the help wanted in a internet and submitted my resume. A few days later HR person called me to set up the interview. A few days after the first interview, HR called to set up the second interview.I was hired a few days after the second interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I write down the desired pay and waited until they send the offer.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JTB.

Interview

I was asked to interview through a job agency. The interview was mostly the interviewer talking about the job. I didn't hear back from them for 2 months and then was offered the job.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at JTB (Schaumburg, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a face-to-face interview at their office in Schaumburg, IL.
    The interview began on schedule and the interviewer was very professional and cordial.
    At the end of the interview the interviewer asked me if I have any questions to which I requested the time it will take for them to decide, and I received their decision on time. Though I was not selected I felt it must be a great place to work is the thought I got from the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What are the strengths I bring to this company?   1 Answer

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JTB (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

I set up the interview through a recruiter. I went for an in person interview where I was interviewed by two people. One was the head of the branch and the other was the head of the programming division.

Why Do You Want to Work Here? Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JTB (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

they didnt know what they were doing

Interview Questions

• how are you affliiated with JTB   1 Answer

Group Tour Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JTB (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Pretty standard, 1st interview with HR and 2nd interview with management. Took computer skill and English proficiency test. Interview with management was very short and precise. The questions were mostly about how I handles jobs usually and worked with my former co-workers.

Group Department Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JTB in August 2010.

Interview

Through a job agency, we met in the room, and they asked about my background and things from the resume. They asked various questions and wanted to know how I learn to speak Japanese and English and how bilingual I was at it.

Interview Questions

• Why did you move around so much?   1 Answer

Coedinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JTB (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

i got phone call from the recrutor for the interviews 3 days after i applied and I went to the interview and passed it 2 days after i wet to the interview

Interview Questions

• what is my previous job ?
      What is my strength and weakness point   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at JTB.

Interview

Hiring manager misrepresented position duties and did not fully disclose title. Interview was short and I believe the decision was already made before I went to the interview to be honest.