Jabian Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jabian Consulting Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jabian Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiter on LinkedIn. Spoke to recruiter over phone and met in person in the Atlanta office. Then moved onto a panel interview with two Jabian people. Pretty straight forward with some skills and behavioral questions. The last interview was with the Founding Partners. I read all the reviews about the role play scenario and prepared for the Company A and B merger. But they gave me a different scenario about a telco undergoing a large transformation within operation and IT. I had a list of a lot of questions that did not apply to this scenario and I got all off. It made me nervous and I did not perform well.

Interview Questions

• A large telecom is undergoing significant change within their operations and technology. They asked Jabian to come in to help them manage the efforts.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jabian Consulting (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Contacted the recruiter through linkedin upon seeing the job posting. I was then contacted by HR and phone screened. After that I spoke with a Director in the Dallas office for 15 minutes, nothing major. The 3rd round was an in-person panel by 2 senior staff at their Dallas office. The questions were behavioral and about experience. Didn't end up proceeding because "my skills weren't a fit for upcoming projects."

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to coordinate two different teams on a related project   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you worked on an innovative project outside of normal delivery projects.   Answer Question
    • Describe an example of where you have had to mentor staff and talk about the good or bad scenarios you have encountered.   Answer Question
    • Do you have a specific industry preference (e.g., telecom, utilities, financial services,etc.?)   Answer Question
    • Why are you here today looking at Jabian?   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jabian Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Two interviews, very friendly, and comfortable experience, answered all my questions and asked lot about my experience and talked about their charity and culture openly, and really gave me a good experience and explanation of a role they never had before

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jabian Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very laid back process that fit my needs and personal situation. Overall process took about a year from initial contact (me to a recruiter on LinkedIn) to on boarding. Had initial phone screen, panel interview with Executive Director and Manager, Partner phone interview/screen, and final case interview in person in Atlanta with the partners

Interview Questions

• Company A merges with Company B. Each partner plays a different C Suite role and you need to role play out how you would answer their question as a Jabian consultant   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jabian Consulting (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview process contains several rounds of interviews meeting with different roles and levels of the organization. The first interview is a phone screen, followed by a panel interview and finally an interview with the partners.

Interview Questions

• Basic background questions
      Why are you interested in Jabian?
      Case study   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jabian Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Had a good first interview with their recruiter; second interview with two team members; sent thank you notes after second interview, never heard another word from the recruiter or anyone else. Thought that both interviews went very well. Would like to think that I could have at least received some feedback as to why I might not have been a good fit instead of being left to twist in the wind.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you were innovative on a previous project.   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jabian Consulting in March 2016.

Interview

Initial call from outsourced recruiter. Later mixups between Fabian's HR person and outside recruiter on who was supposed to contact me about future meetings. Had to do online sales skills test, which was really more suited to selling widgets than selling consulting services. Eventual one-hour meeting with firm's key leaders in otherwise empty office. No one ever called me after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Interviewed consisted of:
      1. Reviewing my resume
      2. Delivering a Jabian sales pitch
      3. Collaborating with the key leaders on a mock prospect call given a limited fact set (Company A has just bought Company B and they need us to do X.)
      4. Doing a 10-minute role play where Jabian's key leaders pretended to be C-level execs at a company and I asked them questions about the proposed project.
      5. Asking the key leaders questions about the job I was interviewing for.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jabian Consulting (Charlotte, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a phone call with a recruiter. They explained that if I were to go to the next level, i'd have a VTC interview and then flown to Atlanta to meet the partners. It was a good experience.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jabian Consulting.

Interview

Submitted my resume online and was contacted within a few days for a phone interview. Interview was informal with a few 'canned questions' to get a sense for what type of work you'd been doing in the past and where you specialized

Interview Questions

• What three functional areas to do you excel in most?
      Walk me through your resume   Answer Question

Senior Manager Or Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Jabian Consulting in May 2015.

Interview

Two rounds with HR (phone screen and face-to-face), One panel interview with Director and Senior Manager. One panel interview with Executive Directors and Founders (plus other coffees, lunches, HR phone calls, networking events, etc.) The hiring position/level was unclear throughout the full 97 day process. Next steps and timing were also unclear. Final result was communicated by HR as 'no opportunities at your level'. In reality, it appears they expect a lot of experience for little title/compensation and they may not be having a strong performance year.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult project you have managed? What would you be famous for here? Role play in final panel interview was not so much content-oriented...   Answer Question