Jabil Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jabil Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.6

Finance Interview

Interview

I applied online and heard back from HR after two or three weeks. There was an initial phone screening with HR, followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager who asked primarily behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• How has your experience in said organization shaped you into a leader?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Initial Phone interview with HR, then secondary phone interview with hiring manager, then Skype interview with more managers. The process took 2-3 weeks total and was not too difficult. Know details about the company.

Interview Questions

• What classes have you taken that would be relevant to this position?   Answer Question

Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jabil (San Jose, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was mostly through referral so it move pretty fast. And I got to talk to stakeholders right away. I also got a tour of the facility which made me understand the breadth of this company and the impact it has.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the toughest things you have done in your carrer   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Jabil in February 2017.

Interview

Three phone interviews and then nothing. I didn't get any e-mails, phone calls, or any word back that they had changed the req or selected someone else. Just left me hanging after three interviews. A bit unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Questions with some review of past experience as listed on resume   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jabil (San Jose, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

An employee referred me and then the process started.Firstly Telephonic Screening, then Telephonic Interview, and finally Onsite Interview. Mostly Interviews are Behaviorial and focusses on resume and previous job experience. It was nice overall.

Interview Questions

• Most Questions are behavorial and Concentrate on your Previous Job experience   Answer Question

Intern-Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jabil.

Interview

The process was simple. Two phone interviews - one with the HR recruiter and the other with hiring managers. The first screening interview was around 30 minutes, and the one with hiring managers took around 1h. They really look for a cultural fit. The process took around one month.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jabil.

Interview

straight forward and not very difficult, questions were not out of the ordinary, interview went smoothly. just be prepared to explain why you're a great candidate for the role and what you can bring to the company

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Jabil.

Interview

Applied on-line. Got approached two weeks later with a phone interview where some person asked a lot of behavior type questions. Seems to go well. Not much in- depth questions. I had a change to ask questions at the end but was given not much time. Have not heard back from then now that 4 weeks have passed.

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jabil (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Was called by HR and then three interviews were scheduled. One was a no show and one took 10 minutes. The no-show called me directly without a reschedule and wanted to conduct the interview immediately. I did try to reschedule with HR and followed up twice. Did get all interviews completed and followed up three times without any response. The job posting did not really match the experience they were looking for based on the questions asked.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to be doing in 5 years? (Such a dumb question. Without working for that company, how does anyone know?)   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jabil (Saint Petersburg, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I met them at Career Fair, they gave me a code to apply online. They got back to me within a month.

The first interview is over the phone with one HR representative. At the end of the interview, they will tell you if you pass the interview (I don't know what would happen if you don't).

After a few days, you'll receive the email to schedule for in-person interview. Which you will be interview with most people of the department, it usually takes 2 hours, so be mentally prepared.

Interview Questions

• When interview with HR, they mostly ask if you know what you're applying for, and any background that you have learn through your school could help. When interview with the department, it's mostly about your resume, so be prepared to elaborate on what you putted on your resume.   Answer Question