Jabil Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 306 of over 306 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jabil

Jabil

Application

I interviewed at Jabil

Interview

Phone screening with a recruiter, phone interview with a manger, then onsite interview with 2 engineers and a supervisor. Very friendly and easy to talk to. Very informal. Good tour of facilities.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with stress?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jabil (New York, NY)

Interview

Unprofessional treatment during interview process. Was a good candidate considering the posted requirements. Obviously they felt so as well because I had 4 interviews over the course a month totalling about 5 hours of my time. Spent the next month waiting for any sort of response regarding my candidacy but this was fraught with supposed internal delays. After two months since applying, I was finally told on a Friday that I had an offer coming on the following Monday. Didn't ever receive this offer and was promptly ghosted by all contacts within the company when I tried to inquire about it. Didn't even receive a rejection email or any reason as to why. Completely unprofessional and disappointing that I would be treated like this for seemingly no reason.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any previous experience using high precision measuring equipment?
  • Do you understand the concepts of how CAM operated heavy machinery works?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Jabil

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jabil (Guadalajara, Jalisco) in May 2022

Interview

A few question about my resume. It was really easy and fast, first was a phone interview same day they asked if I can a interview with the department manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jabil

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Jabil

Interview

Pretty straightforward interview process. I appreciated that they wanted to hear what I wanted to get out of the internship, and then tailored my plan to match my goals/skills (I didn’t even have to get coffee for one person)!

Interview Questions
  • What do you hope to gain from this experience, and what do you excel at? What do you need to be successful and accomplish those goals?

Jabil

Application

I interviewed at Jabil

Interview

I applied numerous times and never even received an email, call, nothing from anyone at Jabil. I bet right now they wish they responded. I hear they are hungry for staff

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jabil (Saint Petersburg, FL) in Apr 2022

Interview

Fair process and fair amount of technical questions. Very talented interviewers and you have to be ready to answer some hard questions. Depending on the job you apply for. I had 3 interviews and some were easier than others

Interview Questions
  • Tell me all about the the Novak knowledge you gained from the last project you worked on

Jabil

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jabil

Interview

I Interviewed with my manager and the next level manager as well as 4 business leaders I would support at the manufacturing site. The site interviews were only 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if an employee came to you with a complaint about their supervisor?
1 person found this interview helpful

Jabil

Application

I interviewed at Jabil

Interview

Total 5 interviewers in 3 sessions. All behaved professionally and very friendly. The director is easy going and seems like a good leader. The only downside is the lack of alignment between HR and the director in US.

Interview Questions
  • How do you influence stakeholders that are not reporting to you?

Jabil

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jabil

Interview

Pretty easy and straight to the point interview. Not too hard, ask a lot of behavioral questions and a few technical. Use the STAR method. Got a response within a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jabil

Application

I interviewed at Jabil

Interview

Bastante completa y muy formal. Las personas muy amables y conocedoras de la información que preguntan. Respuesta rápida. Muy accesibles a retroalimentación. Conocimientos básicos sobre el puesto al que te postulas.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 306 Interviews

Jabil Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Jabil as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.67 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Engineer and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Internship and Buyer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Jabil takes an average of 24 days when considering 251 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Business Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 13 days), whereas Internship roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 78 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Jabil according to 251 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 20.24%