Jabil Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Jabil

2.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 227 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Jabil (United States)

Interview

The interview was purely behavioral no technical question. They ask about you past experience and your education, basically go through your resume. Get the result within a week. Overall, the interview process was really easy.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me more about yourself
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jabil (United States)

Interview

The interview process involved an online form from hell. From there HR followed up to setup a phone screen. Apparently it is possible to get phone calls after filling out those forms.

Interview Questions
  • The interview was a disaster. They completely left out several of the job requirements. The biggest one being the need to split time between the Hanover Park site and the one in Iowa. They essentially wanted the position to do double the work. Also, the interviewer told me that his boss already had 2 internal people in mind for the job. Yet for some reason this person felt the need to waste my time.
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jabil (New Delhi) in Sep 2020

Interview

My Communication Skill is Perfect & I have Four interviews Face in Industries & Company Nature also Good and I'm hardworking person. I Have Two Years Experience in Quality Department. And I'm Perfectly Join in Any type of Work of Quality

Interview Questions
Jabil
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jabil (United States) in Sep 2020

Interview

Great experience with Recruiter , feed back after meeting with hiring manager; was we had a really good discussion and chemistry, Good fit for the role. Hiring manager was very knowledgeable in the market space , Next discussion with HR VP feedback was ; not a culture fit, strange feedback to defer so much from hiring manager. Discussion with HR VP was general, so interesting on how in 30 min she could come to the conclusion of not being a culture fit . Overall appreciate the opportunity to meet the hiring manager, I ended up taking another offer.

Interview Questions
  • Hiring Manager asked , good questions about the market and explained his vision . How did I see the market ?
  • HR Question what would your employees say what they like about working for you and what would they say they didn't like about you?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Jabil (Pune) in Aug 2020

Interview

Interview process is little bit easy They first take technical interview then he interview Sometimes they take test also They ask mostly from electronic and telecommunication background. This great opportunity for fresher student. It takes 1 weak for interview through reference

Interview Questions
Jabil
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jabil (Colorado Springs, CO) in Aug 2020

Interview

I applied online mid July 2020 and was contacted mid August to schedule a phone interview with a reruiter. After the phone screen, I had a phone interview with the Hiring Manager about two weeks later. The Hiring Manager was 15 minutes late to the interview. I waited on hold for 15 minutes and when he finally joined the call there was no apology. He just stated that he was surprised I was still on the call. We completed the interview but the Hiring Manager seemed disengaged to start. I followed up with the recruiter to check the status and he said they were still interviewing. I never heard back but the writing was on the wall that they found another candidate. If this is indicative of the culture, then I am so happy that I was not the right candidate for this role. The interview process was a negative experience for me particularly with the Hiring Manager. The recruiting team was better to work with.

Interview Questions
Jabil
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jabil (Charlotte, NC) in Aug 2020

Interview

First rate. Professional. Safety was well covered. A panel interview plus window tour. Hiring managers and HR participated. Friendly team. Presented well. Seems like a great place to work. Growing and stable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jabil (United States) in Jul 2020

Interview

I'm pretty sure I applied for a different position, but I got called up for the job position from a recruiter. Had an interviewer with one of the managers the next week. I'm pretty sure the requirements were pretty minimal, but I could tell the slight hint of disinterest once the manager realized that my project experiences didn't perfectly match the job responsibilities. Pay was already extremely low so I don't know why the expectations were so high, especially when the responsibilities were the same as one of their internship postings.

Interview Questions
Jabil
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jabil (Dublin, Dublin) in Jul 2020

Interview

Aptitude test on various basic abilities such as reading comprehension and arithmetic, this was then followed by phone interview, after they spoke to my references I was told that there would be an on-site interview followed by an induction day.

Interview Questions
  • How would I deal with the change in workflow between busy and quiet periods
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jabil (United States)

Interview

Email screening and phone screening conducted by HR. One on-site interview completed including individual interviews conducted with the HR Generalist, then the hiring manager. Basic questions asked by HR including reason for new job search and salary expectations. Hiring manager inquired on my experience, especially previous SAP exposure. Finished interview with Excel skills test, basic functions.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 227