Jabil Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jabil

2.6

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jabil (Tampa, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Fairly straight forward, they want to get to know you. Every manager has their own style of interviewing though so prepare for job specific questions. Very laid back. Do not come in a suit and tie as this does not fit the culture.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jabil.

Interview

Applied online and got HR interview. I'm asked if I will need sponsor in the future. After I said yes, they asked me to look at other positions. But still talked me through the interview, which contained only behavioral questions.

Strategic Planning Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jabil in March 2017.

Interview

Basic phone call getting to know more about my resume background and situational questions. About a 30 minute phone call. Also got to ask questions about the position and possible projects.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to work in a group
      Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jabil.

Interview

I applied online, had a phone screening, and then a couple hours of on-site interviews. I received an offer for an internship in an email within the next few days.

Interview Questions

• Just asked about experience on my resume.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jabil (Saint Petersburg, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by direct boss & his boss. I was asked to come back for three more interviews with people whose opinions they trusted. Overall I came into the office twice and it lasted about a month. Was very laid back and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• were less like questions and more like a flowing conversation   Answer Question

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jabil (Tempe, AZ) in July 2010.

Interview

After submitting your resume a phone review of your resume is done. If you have a skill that they are looking for you may be asked to come in for a panel interview. The panel interview was done in a "round robin" style, one person came in asked questions then passes you off to the next, the last round has two people from HR asking questions about what you want to accomplish.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was handed a folder that contained the offer and the amount that they were willing to pay. No real negotiation

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jabil (Saint Petersburg, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Mostly personality questions with resume specifics. Mainly the process was in the STAR format. Please look into STAR interview processes for a better understanding,as most employers use this. Overall a easy going interview as the ones in control of the interview are very easy going.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult time in your life? and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Inspector Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jabil (Burlington, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

the Interview was pleasant but a lot of useless book review that you didn't have time to thoroughly read. and the actual Job was based on your acceptance through Background Check and Drug test.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jabil (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

Got a call from HR to set up a phone interview. Phone interview was about 20-30 minutes, pretty standard. Heard back a few weeks later that I got the position

Interview Questions

• Standard,
      why do you want this position?
      What do you know about Jabil?
      How do you think this will help you?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jabil (Saint Petersburg, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I met them at Career Fair, they gave me a code to apply online. They got back to me within a month.

The first interview is over the phone with one HR representative. At the end of the interview, they will tell you if you pass the interview (I don't know what would happen if you don't).

After a few days, you'll receive the email to schedule for in-person interview. Which you will be interview with most people of the department, it usually takes 2 hours, so be mentally prepared.

Interview Questions

• When interview with HR, they mostly ask if you know what you're applying for, and any background that you have learn through your school could help. When interview with the department, it's mostly about your resume, so be prepared to elaborate on what you putted on your resume.   Answer Question