Jacobs Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 23, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jacobs Entertainment

Surveillance Agent Interview

Interview

You get taken to the interrogation/ interview room and talked to by a manager and supervisor most often. It's a pretty quick cut and dry experience, but if it helps any, if they are I'm need of multiple people and you have a "can do" attitude, you can get offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elko, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jacobs Entertainment (Elko, NV) in July 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Manager of Security only, no other person was involved. I did speak to the HR secretary to get the paperwork resolved. He, the security manager, was very concise, knew exactly what he wanted and quick to make the circumstances known to me. Apparently he was in a hurt for a new officer as he had just lost one and had to take a shift himself. He also apparently made his judgement based on my style and appearance rather than a series of Q & A.

Interview Questions

• The most interesting (not difficult nor for that matter unexpected) was "what was my approach in handling rowdy customers?".   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as I knew what to expect since I was recommended to the job by a knowledgeable friend who explained the whole picture to me in advance.