Jacobsen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jacobsen Interview Questions

2.3

Business Intelligence Student Placement (I Year) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Jacobsen (Charlotte, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview, given a specific date/ time to ring and join a conference call with one of the Jacobsen Managers in America. Really relaxed interview, asked general interview questions about myself, work experience and about specific modules I have been studying at university, in particular any data handling modules (e.g. data mining, databases etc.)

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jacobsen.

Interview

One phone round and followed by onsite. Easy and professional. They got back within two or three days. Phone was HR questions mostly picking questions from resume. Onsite was 4 1:1 with plant manager, Quality manager , Quality team members and followed by HR. Everyone asked about experience, quality related questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked about involvement in Quality practices in prior experience.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jacobsen in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Had a first round face to face and a second round phone. The interviews were incredibly easy. After the first round it was more to make sure that I wasn't crazy or something and them telling me what the internship would be like.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jacobsen in November 2015.

Interview

Went through a behavioral phone interview with territory sales manager. Questions not too difficult, very easy conversation. Then went through on campus in person interview with Troy, VP of Sales. He was very friendly and very interested in personal and professional development and open to giving opportunities.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jacobsen (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

I received an email from the HR talent recruiter asking when I was available for a phone interview. I responded and approximately a week later the hiring sales manager gave me a call and we spoke for 30 minutes. She was very friendly and asked "What do you know abut the company?". Positive experience. I received an offer the following week.

Service Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jacobsen (West Palm Beach, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

Met in hotel with 3 people. Discussed job, who we were, potential salary and duties. As I have been in the industry for many years, one of the interviewers knew of my former positions.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working with technology? (computers)   1 Answer

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jacobsen (Charlotte, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was quickly contacted by the HR department. They set up a phone interview for me the same week. After this phone interview they emailed and said they wanted a face to face interview. I had this the following week. About another week later, I was called and given a job offer. The whole process was fairly quick and smooth.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?
      What types of mechanical designs have you done?
      What hobbies do you have that relate to this job?
      Do you enjoy hands-on work?   Answer Question

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jacobsen (Charlotte, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

I was brought in with another applicant to interview at the same time, but with different people. We rotated between two rooms where we had 45min-1hr long one-on-one behavioral interviews. One interview was with the head of the department and the other with the direct supervisor. The questions asked were basic behavioral questions, not any different than most other interviews. This was followed by a brief tour of the work space and factory. The factory was clean and impressive, the work space was mostly cubicles with very little color and harsh lighting.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time at one of your previous positions where you made a mistake.   1 Answer

Environmental, Health and Safety Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jacobsen in August 2013.

Interview

Telephone interview with Sandra. It was very enlightening. Instead of a normal Q&A it became a very enjoyable conversation. I am not sure where it will lead but the interviewer was pretty awesome.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Alot of honest questions and I really enjoyed that.   Answer Question

QA Intern Interview

Interview

It was just for 5 mins. Tell me about yourself, questions on the things on my Resume.