Jafra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jafra Interview Questions

2.4

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jafra.

Interview

It was in person but you need to be very creative and you need to have good communication skills with customers. You need to attend all the meetings and make your own website and keep up with the updates on the website

Interview Questions

• You have to have experience working in retail or you need to be a business major to work for this company   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jafra (Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Worked with Robert Half and interview time, location, and interviewer was all very organized. Met with 2 people from JAFRA and all standard questions, "Describe your experience," "What are your passions" etc. I received an offer in a weeks time.

Market Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Jafra (Westlake Village, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Far too many interviews for a temporary contract position of $14-15/hr without benefits. I went to the office on 4 separate occasions, 1 conference call, and spoke with at least 6 different people (not including the Staffing Agency). It was very peculiar. I don't know what else to say, but this program continues to ask for more words in this answer.

Interview Questions

• Standard interviews, but too many, considering the pay and temporary nature of the job. "Tell me about yourself. Tell me what you know about our company. What can you do for us? Why do you want to work here? What are your qualifications? Why did you leave your last job? Strengths? Weaknesses? Any questions from you?"
      (If this reveals the company, I suggest you move on and save yourself the horrible treatment.)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Na

Creative/Marketing Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jafra (Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with a manager in the Marketing Department. She was a very nice woman, and the company feel was overall positive. I looked around and people seem happy, which is important in a job! Since it was a creative position, there were no interview questions or answers. The interviewer did a great job telling me about the position and the company itself, then seemed genuinely interested in me and my work. One of my family members worked at Jafra HQ back in the late 80's, and he mentioned they were a very nice company. I have to agree! I am still a young person who is very particular about having a fitting work environment, and think I would have been very happy working here and could have stayed for a long time. I did not get an offer, but really wish I would have! I have been on many interviews since starting my career 8 years ago, and this is one I definitely felt good about in regard to company and the environment.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked except wanting to know a bit about my background.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jafra.

Interview

Interview with manager, director, and president for manager level positions. They will have your resume in front of you, and you need to talk to HR manager first. Wear business casual, unless you are interviewing for executive level positions. They will ask you about previous employment history, why you left, what is your biggest weakness, etc...

Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jafra (New Delhi (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

Interview process for simple and good. First round with the department head and then interview was conducted by the Managing Director. 100 Bonus points for perception.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if you are transfered to a distant location?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jafra in June 2010.

Interview

They decided to reschedule the interview when I was already there.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I could go back another day.   1 Answer