Jaro Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jaro Education Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

2.9

Career Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chembur (India)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jaro Education (Chembur (India)).

Interview

First a telephonic round
    Second HR round
    Third with Senior manager HR
    MD/ Director round

Most frivolous questions are asked during second round.
    They want you to sell mba to a 65 year old or sell clouds to a man.

Marketing Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jaro Education.

Interview

There was only one on one interview for selection process entirely resume based. Profile and compensation offered did not the one which was previously shared. I doubt The competency of distance learning courses offered by jaro education

Business Development Executive Interview

Interview

The HRs of this company are so bizarre! I don't know what are they trying to look for in a Candidate. The first round if interview went fine with all the details taken down by someone on the telephonic interview. I was constantly assured that their wouldn't be much pressure during my tenure. But what happened in second round was totally contradictory. Second round was taken by a lady HR who sounded so rude and shrewd. She was continuously trying to pressurise me by saying that there will be a lot of targets and pressure. Obviously, who in interview would try to bog down to their 'traps' and would obviously admit that yes, they can very well handle "pressure". But, what i heard from my senior working in the same company told me that the head HR would dispel any fresher from job without even issuing warning letters( as was briefed to her in training) . Anyway, i thought it was better not to believe anyone else and myself experience the interviews. So i got through the interview of this lady with biggest chunk of pride piled up on her nose, But, i gotta say this one thing that no other company conducts such monotonous interviews where the candidate has to wait for hours! Also, the last round for which i waited well beyond two hours drained me all the energy and will to work for them . I had made my mind that even if i get selected, i won't be giving a single moment of my life serving to this organisation. What made me stay for final interview was my own patience and wish. The third interview with the head HR,as i was told, went okay. I was reminded innumerable times to be energetic and bold and what not for his conversation. I am well aware that one needs to be active in sales and show highest levels of enthusiasm, but for what? Seeing him reminded me of my maths teacher who would constantly break the students back with his stick... He seemed to be closer to my imagination. He asked routine questions, nothing new from what i already write in the form and mentioned in my CV. Apart from that, he gave me few things to sell just so to check if i could be persuasive or not. I don't know why he was mixing Hindi and English in a blend in one go. I mean he himself was very weak on grammar fronts. I don't mean to demonish anybody, but as i have heard, people get major rejections from this company if they can't speak good English or are laid back. Both of these "qualities" were exceedingly visible in head HR. Finally, there was last round which went properly.
    Anyway, i got the job offer... It has been quite a long time when i denied their offer.

BDE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Interview

3 rounds of interview. Your company is such a waste people don't conduct any interviews for the sake of publicity. Better sit in homes if you doesn't understand the potential of a candidate.

Interview Questions

• Asking to sell a course to a client who's an elderly person. (So, foolish evaluation)   1 Answer

Apr 24, 2017 – Marketing Manager

Hi.. Thanks for writing! a) One intriguing question to you - if we don't conduct any interviews, how did you managed to land-up in the three rounds of interview with us?!! b) You weren't ... More

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Jaro Education (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I am not an employee so I don't know about the culture of the company. But i have found it to be one among the most unprofessional organisation. They took a telephonic interview followed by a skype and then a final round interview at Delhi where earlier a reimbursement is promised but then out of blues they say no. Most organisations stop interviewing after final round, they don't. I was again asked to sit for another skype round and for that i was put on hold for three hours(so punctual they are). Finally, they rejected me and were not able to give a single reason for that. I tried to call them just to ask the reason but they don't have that much dignity to answer even a call. Not only me but some of my friends have also faced the same situation(rejection without reason). Jaro, please don't waste time, at least improve your psychometric analysis power. "Good luck for the future endeavors". Be a bit open about your policies for selection so that the candidate must find a reason either for rejection or to fit into your job.

Interview Questions

• Same and repetitive questions are being asked like:
      Sell a comb to a bald, sell a fish to a Brahman, sell a tree, sell a pen of 10000 to middle class, sell a cloud, sell a landline phone to a salesperson and so on...but they find it tricky too.
      Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Jaro Education in March 2017.

Interview

Round1 GD, round2 Personal Interview first two rounds are cracked in campus, round3 final interview with director which is conducted in bangalore office. Personal interview was like stress interview which is totally based on my resume and hr asked me to talk about a cup of tea.

Interview Questions

• HR:Assume that i am a bramhin, sell me a fish?
      note:fish is not to eat
      1 Answer
    • HR:I am a ball pen lover sell me a ink pen.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be confident and make sure u r ready for sales in any of the area. Ask time 2minutes time if they give any selling question.

Apr 27, 2017 – Marketing Manager

Congratulations. You cracked it smartly! :) Welcome to Team jaro. We wish you all the best and assure you of our fullest support.

Recruitment Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jaro Education in March 2017.

Interview

Skype round
    Personal interview.

Questions asked: Introduce yourself, Domain related questions, why you are better than others and a few more simple questions. Nothing too complicated or theoretical was asked, at least in my case.

Interview Questions

Jaro Education Response

Apr 24, 2017 – Marketing Manager

Congratulations on joining Team jaro! We welcome you and assure of our fullest support and encouragement. All the best!

Career Development Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Jaro Education (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a campus placement.There were 3 rounds.
    1.Group Discussion(batch of 15 each,the selection depends on them.They chose 2 in my batch.)
    2.Telephonic personal interview(6 from engineering background students and only i got selected)
    3.Suppose to be HR as per college but ended up as Another round of personal interview from the founders at the bangalore office.

Interview Questions

• GD:India in the past 2 years.
      Telephonic PI:Why sales?
      PI:Various questions about why sales as i was from an engineering background,sell them an AC which is posted by everyone that its the worst.(Eithecally you cannot force someone to sell a bad product which was apparently not recommended by doctors as it gives some allergy,so i couldnt convince them)

BDE Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jaro Education in March 2017.

Interview

First round of an interview started with telephonic interview. Later on at their office. Second was started with a Skype interview. In the end, after getting shortlisted I happened to seat in front of manager for the last round.

Career Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jaro Education (New Delhi (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

went through college campus placement process first round was a GD, topis were

1: Demonetisation
    2: are all marketers lier?
    3: is boss always right?

then there was a PI with the hr after that they told me that if u'll get selected u'll have to visit our delhi head office for final rounds.The Hr took the interview in the group of 2 people at a time.

Interview Questions

• -why jaro,sales,education industry.
      -questions from internship,family background.
      -sell a comb to a bald person.
      -sell a tree.
      -sell a stapler when i am already having one.
      -how will you sell our products to a receptionist.
      -how will you sell our products in an educational institute.