Jazz Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 30, 2017

3.4

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview that went very well. We spoke for a little while about why I was applying and what I was looking for. Very upfront about their apprehensions early and in the end it was clear that I was not the right candidate for the position. I appreciated the transparency and willingness to discuss other opportunities at Jazz in the future. Very impressed with the hiring process

Recruiting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

I applied online and got an email saying they wanted to schedule a phone screen. on the day of the phone screen, I had an urgent situation come up at work. i wrote asking for a re-schedule and got no reply. i then followed up again only to get a curt reply saying that they won't be re-scheduling. I shudder to think about how harsh the company culture must be given this experience at the front door. how stressed must this HR person be to be so rude and judgemental. which reflects on the company culture.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals in March 2017.

Interview

The people handling the process are either over worked or they don't know what they are doing. the candidate experience was awful , to say the least. extremely rude, callous and unprofessional.

Senior Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals in February 2017.

Interview

Once the VP of Clin Ops knew that I worked with a Director below him whom I know he didn't like, I didn't get the job even though I was qualified. The man is very immature

Associate Director Regulatory Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals in February 2017.

Interview

After initial screening interview the interview w hiring team was postponed once and the subsequent interview w Sr. Director was postponed 4x and stood up 2x more before finally having interview. After all that they passed on a highly qualified candidate.

Interview Questions

• typical relevant regulatory affairs questions dealing with remote manufacturing sites and SMEs, dealing with conflict, convincing R&D and operations on correct content and path to approval.   Answer Question

Drug Safety Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

The role was at Palo Alto location but as I live in the East Coast, I had a Skype interview (it was 6 30 minutes slots and about 3 hours long in total) in the Philly location with the DSOA, DSA III, Manager, Work flow manager and Director at the Palo Alto location, after having an in-person introductory interview with the manager and one DSA III at the Philly location.

Interview Questions

• It was standard- several standard behavioral questions and some specific to my resume.   Answer Question

IT Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

The process was a good experience. The questions asked were pretty standard and the interviewer's were really nice. They really just ask a lot about your resume and how you think your experience will be beneficial here. Be relaxed and treat it as a conversation.

Contract Data Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Palo Alto, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

It was terrible and illegal. They were not prepared with my CV, they didn't know my background and they didn't really ask questions about my area of business. It was confusing.

All the above and my friends/colleagues warned me not to work there.

Assistant Interview

Interview

I had two phone screens, one from my hiring manager on the east coat then another from my hiring manager's boss on the west coast. After that received a face to face then interview.

Rep Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Quick. From the time the recruiter contacted me to the day I was offered the position. Tool about a week. Phone screen with recruiter and hitting manager. Official interview with 2 managers at the same time and then regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Asked for my greatest weakness and they would not take my initial answer, they kept pressing for more   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Manager told me, this is what we offer. I will not negotiate