Jazz Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Palo Alto, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process is outlined below:

1) Phone call: Pre-screen with Recruiter/HR (within 48hrs of resume submission)
    2) Phone call: Hiring manager (within 48hrs after speaking with recruiter/HR)
    3) Phone call: Team member (3 weeks after hiring manager call)
    4) On-site: Interview with multiple functional partners and hiring manager (3 weeks after team member call)

After the on-site the recruiter reached out a week later to notify me of the decision. The process took over 2-months. Communication was a bit lacking, as there was none after each step until the recruiter contacted me to schedule the next interview.

Assistant Interview

Interview

I had two phone screens, one from my hiring manager on the east coat then another from my hiring manager's boss on the west coast. After that received a face to face then interview.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

Overall the process was extremely disorganized from the start. They were poor at communication and being descriptive at timelines from an HR perspective. There were a series of phone screens and then an onsite interview with a number of people from the team.

While some of the people who I met were nice, it was clear that they were incompetent when it came to understanding functional expertise beyond their domain. I could also tell they were not bigger picture thinkers which were rather disappointing. While everyone claims that Jazz has a superb culture, it really isn't a differentiator when you have a whole slew of excellent companies in the bay area who offer the same type of atmosphere.

Senior Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals in February 2017.

Interview

Once the VP of Clin Ops knew that I worked with a Director below him whom I know he didn't like, I didn't get the job even though I was qualified. The man is very immature

IT Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

The process was a good experience. The questions asked were pretty standard and the interviewer's were really nice. They really just ask a lot about your resume and how you think your experience will be beneficial here. Be relaxed and treat it as a conversation.

Recruiting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

I applied online and got an email saying they wanted to schedule a phone screen. on the day of the phone screen, I had an urgent situation come up at work. i wrote asking for a re-schedule and got no reply. i then followed up again only to get a curt reply saying that they won't be re-scheduling. I shudder to think about how harsh the company culture must be given this experience at the front door. how stressed must this HR person be to be so rude and judgemental. which reflects on the company culture.

Rep Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Quick. From the time the recruiter contacted me to the day I was offered the position. Tool about a week. Phone screen with recruiter and hitting manager. Official interview with 2 managers at the same time and then regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Asked for my greatest weakness and they would not take my initial answer, they kept pressing for more   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Manager told me, this is what we offer. I will not negotiate

Drug Safety Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

The role was at Palo Alto location but as I live in the East Coast, I had a Skype interview (it was 6 30 minutes slots and about 3 hours long in total) in the Philly location with the DSOA, DSA III, Manager, Work flow manager and Director at the Palo Alto location, after having an in-person introductory interview with the manager and one DSA III at the Philly location.

Interview Questions

• It was standard- several standard behavioral questions and some specific to my resume.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Phila, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

Typical initial phone screen and in person interview. Spent most of the day there. After the interview, they stopped all communication. Zero response from calls and email. Jazz didn't even reimburse me for travel costs, even though they sent me an Expense Form. I was asked to read an article about Jazz culture, where the CEO stated “It’s not how you treat the top candidate you can’t wait to hire, but how you treat the candidates you don’t think are a good fit, because they are going to go talk to their friends about their Jazz experience.” So, yes. I'm talking about my very negative experience with Jazz Pharma.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals in March 2017.

Interview

The people handling the process are either over worked or they don't know what they are doing. the candidate experience was awful , to say the least. extremely rude, callous and unprofessional.

BD Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Palo Alto, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

Normal phone screen and one phone interview., followed by in person day of interview. The major issue was lack of follow-up. They brag about "it's not how you treat the candidate you want, its how you treat the rest" I sent my follow up Thank Yous, and asked HR for feedback / next steps. Not even an email back. VERY rude.