Jefferson County Schools Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jefferson County Schools

School Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monticello, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jefferson County Schools (Monticello, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Situational interviews with two or more people. Background check / screening.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a situation where I knew the child was not properly cared for, and would I think that I should get involved?   2 Answers

Negotiation

no negotiation

Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jefferson County Schools (Louisville, KY) in June 2013.

Interview

I received a phone call from the secretary of the hiring school's principal and she was very friendly and flexible with interview times. After she scheduled my interview she wished me good luck and told me she would see me soon. When I arrived at the interview I was right on time, their was still one interviewee inside the principles office. I used the time to review some materials and read the school bulletin. When I was called into the room I was greeted by the principal, vice principal, school counselor and a teacher. Also, there was a parent there who belonged to the SBDM review board. The interview was very relaxed for a group interview. Everyone was extremely friendly. After I left I was told I would hear back soon. A week later I received a call that I had been chosen for the position.

Instructor III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jefferson County Schools (Louisville, KY) in July 2016.

Interview

Had completed the application process one week and was called for a job interview the following week. The interview was with the principal of the school and took about 20 minutes.The position was for a part-time position (no benefits). The questions were pretty basic and I believe the principal was looking for a good personality fit...a fit with his staff and the students. The principal was very nice and upfront about the duties of the position. The overall experience of the interview was positive.