Jenne Distributors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jenne Distributors

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jenne Distributors

Warehouse Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jenne Distributors in May 2016.

Interview

Filled out on line application and then was called in for a face to face. Was interviewed by the person that is now my manager. Very simple process and it was not a problem.

Interview Questions

• All basic questions that most interviews have. Nothing out of the norm.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Avon, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jenne Distributors (Avon, OH).

Interview

Jenne generally hires through temp agencies unless you have a connection on the inside.

The initial interview is with the sales team leads, usually 2-3 of them. They alternate between asking general questions about your past experience. Overall the interview lasts about 30 minutes and is pretty vanilla.

If you pass the sales leads, there is a second interview scheduled with the director of sales, generally within a week of the first interview. From what I've seen, if you get to this point you have the job, this is more of a formality for him to be able to make the final decision.

The offer will come within a day of that interview. I was offered my position an hour after my second interview. This is a sales position but the product is fairly technical. Experience in any kind of technology in the past will go far but overall experience with solutions selling will get you the job.

Interview Questions

• very vanilla interview, did not get any curveball questions.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Avon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jenne Distributors (Avon, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Standard interview process from my point of view. First was a call and over the phone interview. Second was a face to face interview with the sales manager. Third was an interview with top management. Then was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• I can recall the one question that was good in my point of view was is it better to do a job quickly and make mistakes or to do a job slowly with no mistakes. I felt this was one to remember.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jenne Distributors in January 2014.

Interview

It is a basic interview you will meet with the sales lead and the sales director. But they will lie to you the whole way.

Also they will not let you know updates along the way.