Jeremys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 15, 2016

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jeremys (Berkeley, CA).

Interview

When I was hired as a sales associate my interview was pretty basic. I met with the store manager, who was very pleasant easy to talk to. It was almost like getting to know a friend more than a job interview. Granted, I was interviewed because I was recommended by a friend.

Vendor Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jeremys (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by the buyer Lizzy Ellis. I was surprised that they still wanted to interview me. i was commuting from Modesto at the time, and was running 30 minutes late to the interview. i had called them to let them know that I was in the area and was on my way. Jaime answered the door, then lead me upstairs to the interview room. They were very pleasant, and straight forward. i think the whole interview process took about 20 minutes. They definitely went in depth about my retail history. More so than any other employer. However I did appreciate that attentiveness to and my strengths and weakness as an employee. I thought that i would be a good fit for the job due to the fact that i have been working in retail over 13 years and managed at least 6 stores. However even though i wanted to stay in retail, I didn't want to necessarily be on the sales floor. That's why i thought this job would be a great learning experience for me. Working here gives me the comfort of working behind the scenes, but i have the freedom to work at my pace. They talked to me about the job description and asked if was something that i was genuinely interested in. I agreed, this was a type of environment that i haven't been in before, but was up for the challenge. Later on that week they called and job offered me. Ive been working for them ever since.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i didnt have to neogiate, they offered me a good starting paying

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jeremys (Berkeley, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

It was really easy. They had me come into the store and sit down in their backroom (really a room with a computer which doubled as a storage closet for holds and damaged items). Both managers interviewed me and took notes and they were both really friendly and warm.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jeremys (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Throughout my short interview with Jeremy Kidson, I was handed the position on the spot! He asks normal and subjective questions like any employer would, I'll give him that. Being that the interview itself lasted under 30 minutes, I found Jeremy to be a very convincing employer. He will boast about his efforts in making his company an "Equal-Employment Opportunity" (head's up).

In addition to his convincing story, he will also go in depth about "Benefits!". Trust me when I say this, there are none..... The work load itself will make you implode. He will also try to intimidate you with his stern demeanor.

I've decided to rate this overall experience positive despite the morals and values of the company. He is smart when it comes to running a corporation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want a job a Jeremy's?   Answer Question
    • What was the most difficult experience in working for your last employer? and why...   Answer Question
    • Are you team driver and can you work under direction?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jeremys (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was extremely fast. I met with Jeremy and he hired me in the interview. I was an employee at the time and so I just made it known that I was interested. I was the most qualified immediately available candidate.

Interview Questions

• He mostly talked at me and asked me if I was going to be loyal.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jeremys (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

the interview was short, but could tell that management was very genuine. Got straight to the point and a great review of your skill set is a must. It was held at a near by out door seating area... very open no major pressure.

Interview Questions

• How have you turn negative experiences into positive memories   Answer Question

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jeremys (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Professional to the point precise. Chris made me feel relaxed and was very informative in the duties and requirements expected for me to perform as an employee. There was no confusion or miscommunication post or prior to employment. I did request a specific pay in salary due to my experience with working in retail unfortunately it was not granted to me. That I would count as a disappointment to my interview experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself   1 Answer

Photographer/Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jeremys.

Interview

It was an exciting job opportunity and the interview went great. The owner really was interested in my portfolio and skills. After the meeting he asked me to comeback for a second interview. After all the interviews I haven't received any offer or feedbacks. My fallow up e-mails and calls was simply ignored.

Interview Questions

• The interview was simple. In my opinion, it would be more professional if interviewers instead of ignoring calls and e-mails could provide feedback and show some respect to my time dedicated to meet them.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jeremys (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

advertisement on Craig's List
    in-person interview with owner and management
    follow-up phone call with offer
    most interested in previous experience, not educational background

Interview Questions

• they go out of their way to throw you off, they are not interested in your higher education either   Answer Question

Negotiation

unwilling to negotiate. pay is very low, includes benefits and profit sharing. hours are 8am-6pm