Jersey Mike's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jersey Mike's Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2017

1.6

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jersey Mike's.

Interview

I submitted the application online and a week later I called the HR to ask if it had been successfully received. She scheduled an interview for the next day and it went fairly easy. She reviewed the expectations, training process, salary, uniform, etc. Then I was told I would be called back Saturday.

Food Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tracy, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jersey Mike's (Tracy, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

There were two interviews, no drug testing. Jersey mikes pays bi-weekly. A very laid back interview. Mostly asked personal questions instead of knowledge questions about jersey mikes. The location near me pays $11/hr

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I interviewed at Jersey Mike's (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Quick called me back the same day to give me my schedule and let me know when i begin work the process was very fast not lengthy at all thanks

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paso Robles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jersey Mike's (Paso Robles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Crappy questions asked.Asked interviewers exactly what was expected salary amd gave me false information.Basically wasted my time by having me drive all the way up to ventura,ca.The human resources lady is not professional and apparently doesnt know how to do her job!!!

Interview Questions

• Can i work well with others   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alliance, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jersey Mike's (Alliance, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

I walked in for their open interviews and filled out an application, waited for thirty minutes or so and spoke to thr owner for twenty minutes, he offered me the position on the spot and handed me his phone number and got ahold of me for the orientation date. Background check was all they did.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability like?   1 Answer

Part Time Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mishawaka, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jersey Mike's (Mishawaka, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was short. They scheduled a time for me to come in. They asked where I currently worked, what days/times I was most interested in working, my past jobs and experience, when I could start, etc.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jersey Mike's (Asheville, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

The owner of the store never showed so the manager interviewed me.
    He was very pleasant but startled because he was not informed I was coming.

The second interview was the hiring interview, the owner showed up with his wife and children.
    Made me sign paper work, and told me when I would begin.
    They specified that their would be orientation but I was one of the few who didn't go and self trained.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jersey Mike's.

Interview

Easy interview, Loved the manager. Asked about my history, why I wanted to work for them, and was very friendly. Got hired on the spot. The store was very clean, the people were working, and my first week I was trained and got 20 plus hours every week, slowly adding up to 40 weekly.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jersey Mike's (New York, NY).

Interview

It was nice i got interviewed by the manager and 2 new employees they was shy i got the job 2 days later they sent me this email to fill out all these forms and notify them when i get my khaki blue pants so i got them the next day notified them but its been 5 days and stilk have not heard from them

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jersey Mike's (Grand Rapids, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

Quick and efficient. It was a very standard interview and hiring process, and was all done as expediently as possible to fill in any gaps in the schedule. All in all, standard and appropriate.