Jersey Mike's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jersey Mike's

1.6

Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jersey Mike's (Lawrenceville, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

Site Manager never showed up so I was interviewed by the regional manager. Very easy questions on personality and work ethic. Manager was also training a new store manager during my interview. Relaxed

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jersey Mike's (Columbus, OH) in October 2009.

Interview

I walked into the shop and met with the manager who was working she asked me a variety of questions. The basic questions included why do you want to work here? How did you hear about the job? Why would you recommend Jersey Mike's? Other questions were about previous employment

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jersey Mike's (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

There wasn't much to it. I walking in and asked if they were hiring. He gave me an application to fill out. He did the interview on the spot, and made it fun and light. It was a no stress interview...

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jersey Mike's (Grand Rapids, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

Quick and efficient. It was a very standard interview and hiring process, and was all done as expediently as possible to fill in any gaps in the schedule. All in all, standard and appropriate.

Catering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jersey Mike's (San Diego, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview process was a breeze, owner of the compnay took interviewers out to lunch to provide a calm and relaxing interview process. The interview was a standard and typical hiring process. A few questions about your resume and why you want to work at the company is their main concern.

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Easy 1 on 1 interview all behavioral questions and past experience. not really anything special. good experirence would do again easy trying to meet word requirement thats about it is this 30 words yet?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jersey Mike's (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Went in, waited for one of three managers to finish with other people. gave a brief description of myself & my skills, answered questions about my education & previous employment. What salary was i looking for and whether i wanted full time or part time

Interview Questions

• Have I ever worked in a fast paced food place? for more than a year?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jersey Mike's (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Interview was amazing they ask very simple questions about your personality and past work history. They make you feel comfortable it's more of a getting to know you type of then. If you're chill you should be able to get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jersey Mike's (Fountain Valley, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied off an ad and got a message for an interview a couple days after. I met with the manager at the store and she took me outside and chatted with me for a couple minutes before she basically hired me.

Interview Questions

• Mainly about my current life/goals/education/etc. Then ust availability and all of that.   Answer Question

Asst Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jersey Mike's (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a fairly one on one interview with the owner operator for 30 minutes. We ate a sandwhich during the interview. Afterwards he gave a detail walk through of the store.

Interview Questions

• Are you good at working with groups? Are you upbeat and friendly? Name a time where you had to meet a tight deadline.   Answer Question