Jessica McClintock Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jessica McClintock

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jessica McClintock (San Francisco, CA) in April 2008.

Interview

I was kept waiting 2 hours for my interview. I should have walked out right then.

Negotiation

Don't waste your time with these people. Worst career move I've ever made. ZERO possibility for professional growth or internal advancement. Only benefit is that the company name is well known so people who don't how backwards it is will recognize it on your resume.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jessica McClintock in February 2010.

Interview

Well i went in for an intreview and i was ask basic question, and then i had to take a drugg test, and one last intreview..then i filled a form with my schedual and then i got an e mail like a wekk later saying..sorry

Interview Questions

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jessica McClintock in November 2008.

Interview

There was a prescreening call first which consisted of questions about why you're looking for a job, what you're looking for in a company, your availability, salary requirements and what interests you about the company. This is followed by a 1:1 interview with the DM. This involves questions about how you achieve sales goals, how you handle issues, how you motivate a staff, and strengths, weaknesses, goals, and sales skills. The next step was a phone interview with a vice president.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a crisis situation you were involved in.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They ask for your minimum salary requirement up front so there is not a lot of negotiation. If they offer your current salary they can probably go a little higher.