Jewish National Fund Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 2, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jewish National Fund

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jewish National Fund (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. Someone contacted me via phone which then led to a in person interview with the creative director. The recruiter prepared me really well for the interview filling me in on the role as well as the creative director that I was interviewing with. The interview with the creative director was very informal and more of a 1 on 1 conversation. It was very enjoyable and I think we both learned a lot about each other through that conversation which ultimately landed me the opportunity.

Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jewish National Fund (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

It was so easy. Alyssa Shulman from HR contacted me and called me in for an interview. Their questions were pertinent to the position to which I was applying. They were thorough, nice, polite, and answered all of my questions. They really cared about my past experience and allowed for a respectful amount of time for the interview.

Interview Questions

• What motivated me to pursue a position with Jewish National Fund?   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jewish National Fund (New York, NY).

Interview

I was offered a lower position than the one the HR rep had screened me for. This was due to a change in the hiring manager's needs at the time that I was hired. I have since not been promoted for as long as I have been at the organization.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. I was told a salary and that was it.

Events Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jewish National Fund.

Interview

Phone interview and interview with direct superviser. Very general questions asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation whatsoever. Either take the salary and benefits package or leave.

Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Jewish National Fund (Chicago, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

one phone interview, one face to face and one HR Skype interview. JNF did not contacted me, i had to chase them over and over again to get answers- it wasn't a pleasant process.